You might have noticed less activities on this blog in past few days/weeks. Actually I was having some physical problems which were not allowing me to do work on computer for full day.
I just wanted to inform you that I'm suffering from joint pain problem. There is a huge pain in my neck, right shoulder and right hand. In fact I can't move my right hand at the moment that's why I'm typing this post using my left hand. Doctor said that it'll take approx. 1 week to recover from this pain but the complete treatment will take about 6 months.
So I'll not be able to post new articles in coming week but I'll try my best to reply your comments and emails once a day. I'll start posting again as soon as possible most probably from next week.
The reason behind this problem is continuous work on computer without taking rest.
I hope you guys will understand my problem. Thanks for your love and support.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Releases System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Server 2008
- List of Updates Included in Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- How to Show “New Windows Updates Available” Notification Icon in Windows 8 Taskbar?
- Microsoft Releases “Patch Registration Cleanup Tool” to Fix Errors While Updating “Windows Installer” Based Products
- Microsoft Adds Support for exFAT File System Format in Windows XP, Download Update NOW
- KB977074: Update to Improve Stability and Reliability of Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2