You might have noticed less activities on this blog in past few days/weeks. Actually I was having some physical problems which were not allowing me to do work on computer for full day.
I just wanted to inform you that I'm suffering from joint pain problem. There is a huge pain in my neck, right shoulder and right hand. In fact I can't move my right hand at the moment that's why I'm typing this post using my left hand. Doctor said that it'll take approx. 1 week to recover from this pain but the complete treatment will take about 6 months.
So I'll not be able to post new articles in coming week but I'll try my best to reply your comments and emails once a day. I'll start posting again as soon as possible most probably from next week.
The reason behind this problem is continuous work on computer without taking rest.
I hope you guys will understand my problem. Thanks for your love and support.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] Recycle Bin Icon on Desktop Doesn’t Refresh Automatically in Windows Vista
- Get Approx. 1 GB Free Space by Removing Unnecessary Files After Installing SP1 in Windows Vista
- How to Create Removable Media Shortcuts Automatically on Windows Desktop?
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
- Download Windows Live Movie Maker Final Version
- [Guide] Different Ways to Open Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows