Reason Behind Less Activities
You might have noticed less activities on this blog in past few days/weeks. Actually I was having some physical problems which were not allowing me to do work on computer for full day.
I just wanted to inform you that I'm suffering from joint pain problem. There is a huge pain in my neck, right shoulder and right hand. In fact I can't move my right hand at the moment that's why I'm typing this post using my left hand. Doctor said that it'll take approx. 1 week to recover from this pain but the complete treatment will take about 6 months.
So I'll not be able to post new articles in coming week but I'll try my best to reply your comments and emails once a day. I'll start posting again as soon as possible most probably from next week.
The reason behind this problem is continuous work on computer without taking rest.
I hope you guys will understand my problem. Thanks for your love and support.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- BExplorer (Better Explorer): Windows 8 Look-Like Explorer with Ribbon UI for Windows 7
- How to Change Context Menu Position from Left to Right in Windows Vista and Later?
- Download Windows 10 Preview Build 10162 Offline ISO Files
- Download X-Setup Pro for FREE: Ultimate Tweaking Software for Windows
- Get Windows 7 Calculator Working in Windows Vista
- Autorun Eater: Remove Suspicious “Autorun.inf” Files from USB Drives