You might have noticed less activities on this blog in past few days/weeks. Actually I was having some physical problems which were not allowing me to do work on computer for full day.
I just wanted to inform you that I'm suffering from joint pain problem. There is a huge pain in my neck, right shoulder and right hand. In fact I can't move my right hand at the moment that's why I'm typing this post using my left hand. Doctor said that it'll take approx. 1 week to recover from this pain but the complete treatment will take about 6 months.
So I'll not be able to post new articles in coming week but I'll try my best to reply your comments and emails once a day. I'll start posting again as soon as possible most probably from next week.
The reason behind this problem is continuous work on computer without taking rest.
I hope you guys will understand my problem. Thanks for your love and support.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Anti-Aliasing Tuner: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Fix Font Problem
- How to Remove An Item from RUN Dialog Box History / MRU List in Windows?
- How to Open Mozilla Firefox Searchbox Results in New Tab?
- [Tips] Tweak Opera Web Browser Settings to Improve Your Privacy
- Explorer Breadcrumbs: Get Windows Vista and Windows 7 Explorer Breadcrumbs in Windows XP
- MetroBackUp: Free Utility with Metro UI to Keep Directories in Sync