Reason Behind Less Activities
You might have noticed less activities on this blog in past few days/weeks. Actually I was having some physical problems which were not allowing me to do work on computer for full day.
I just wanted to inform you that I'm suffering from joint pain problem. There is a huge pain in my neck, right shoulder and right hand. In fact I can't move my right hand at the moment that's why I'm typing this post using my left hand. Doctor said that it'll take approx. 1 week to recover from this pain but the complete treatment will take about 6 months.
So I'll not be able to post new articles in coming week but I'll try my best to reply your comments and emails once a day. I'll start posting again as soon as possible most probably from next week.
The reason behind this problem is continuous work on computer without taking rest.
I hope you guys will understand my problem. Thanks for your love and support.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable “Install Windows Updates and Shut Down” Option in Windows Start Menu?
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Chess” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- [Bug Fix] RUN MRU / History List is Always Empty in Windows 10
- XBoot: Free Utility to Combine ISO and Create Single Multiboot ISO or Bootable USB
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) Preloads Websites Content in Background to Optimize Performance
- How to Add “Insert” Option in CD/DVD Drive Context Menu in Windows?