You might have noticed less activities on this blog in past few days/weeks. Actually I was having some physical problems which were not allowing me to do work on computer for full day.
I just wanted to inform you that I'm suffering from joint pain problem. There is a huge pain in my neck, right shoulder and right hand. In fact I can't move my right hand at the moment that's why I'm typing this post using my left hand. Doctor said that it'll take approx. 1 week to recover from this pain but the complete treatment will take about 6 months.
So I'll not be able to post new articles in coming week but I'll try my best to reply your comments and emails once a day. I'll start posting again as soon as possible most probably from next week.
The reason behind this problem is continuous work on computer without taking rest.
I hope you guys will understand my problem. Thanks for your love and support.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Type and Use New Symbol of Indian Currency “Rupee” in Programs?
- Download “Vista Boot Logo Generator” to Change or Customize Windows Vista Boot Screen
- How to Reset Hosts File to Default in Windows?
- How to Add “Scan with Windows Defender” Option in File Context Menu in Windows 8?
- Get Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu