Reason Behind Less Activities
You might have noticed less activities on this blog in past few days/weeks. Actually I was having some physical problems which were not allowing me to do work on computer for full day.
I just wanted to inform you that I'm suffering from joint pain problem. There is a huge pain in my neck, right shoulder and right hand. In fact I can't move my right hand at the moment that's why I'm typing this post using my left hand. Doctor said that it'll take approx. 1 week to recover from this pain but the complete treatment will take about 6 months.
So I'll not be able to post new articles in coming week but I'll try my best to reply your comments and emails once a day. I'll start posting again as soon as possible most probably from next week.
The reason behind this problem is continuous work on computer without taking rest.
I hope you guys will understand my problem. Thanks for your love and support.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add “System Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- [Fun Tip] Access New Metro Boot Loader While Running Windows 8
- [Did You Know] Windows 8 Allows You to Remove “Favorites” from Windows Explorer Navigation Pane
- [Review] What’s New in Microsoft Office 2013?
- [Tip] Customize Installation of Device Driver Software from Windows Update
- How to Show/Hide “Get Add-ons” Tab in Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Window?