Reason Behind Less Activities
You might have noticed less activities on this blog in past few days/weeks. Actually I was having some physical problems which were not allowing me to do work on computer for full day.
I just wanted to inform you that I'm suffering from joint pain problem. There is a huge pain in my neck, right shoulder and right hand. In fact I can't move my right hand at the moment that's why I'm typing this post using my left hand. Doctor said that it'll take approx. 1 week to recover from this pain but the complete treatment will take about 6 months.
So I'll not be able to post new articles in coming week but I'll try my best to reply your comments and emails once a day. I'll start posting again as soon as possible most probably from next week.
The reason behind this problem is continuous work on computer without taking rest.
I hope you guys will understand my problem. Thanks for your love and support.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Google Adds New “Preview Pane” Feature to Gmail Similar to Microsoft Outlook and Windows Live Mail
- How to Restrict Users from Customizing Start Menu or Start Screen Layout in Windows?
- Add “Show / Hide Hidden Files” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Force Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock Keys Behavior Using Windows Registry
- [Fix] Windows Vista Shows BSOD When You Connect iPhone or iPod