We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] SSL Error or Invalid Security Certificate Problem While Opening Facebook or Other Websites
- Microsoft Confirms Windows 8 Will Come Bundled With Windows Media Center
- Introducing Windows 8: Download Free Windows 8 e-book from Microsoft
- [Tip] Reduce Mozilla Firefox Loading Time by Disabling Hardware Acceleration Feature
- [End of an Era] Winamp is Shutting Down on December 20, 2013
- How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?