OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Guide] Download Windows 7 Setup ISO for Clean Installation
- How to Reset Airtel Digital TV (ADTV), Tata Sky DTH and Videocon D2H Universal Remote to Factory Settings?
- Will Windows 8 be a Good OS for Desktop PCs?
- Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview (Beta) Theme for Windows 7
- How to Get Rid of Too Much White Space in Microsoft Office 2013? Switch to New Gray Color Themes
- [Manual Method] Get “Classic Start Menu” Back in Windows 7 Without Using 3rd Party Software