OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Transform Windows XP into Windows Vista without using Customization Pack
- How to Change or Create Boot Screen in Windows using TuneUp Utilities
- Download Windows 10 Wallpapers and Lock Screen Backgrounds
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- Download Windows 7 Theme “SevenVG RTM” for Windows XP
- WinLaunch: Download Mac OS X Lion “Launchpad” for Windows Vista and 7