We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Watch Full Bollywood Blockbuster Movies Online For Free on YouTube and Yahoo! MoviePlex
- [Fix] ICO Files Not Showing their Icons in Windows Explorer
- Google Search Got New Interface in IE11 on Windows 8.1, Try NOW
- How to Access Additional Hidden Regional Themes in Windows 7?
- Nitro PDF Reader: Free PDF Reader with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
- How to Customize Power Button Action in Windows 7 Start Menu?