We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- QTTabBar: Freeware to Add Web Browser Style Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
- How to Create All-in-One Setup DVD to Install All Windows Vista x86 and x64 Editions?
- Is There Any Way to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 8?
- How to Create and Install Your Own Custom Themes in Google Chrome?
- Download Windows Vista Blue Theme “VistaVG Blue Refresh” for Windows XP
- 7 Logon Changer: Change Windows 7 Login Screen on the Fly