We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta Version for Free
- Waterfox: Download 64-bit Version of Mozilla Firefox for Windows Vista and 7
- Download Google Music Desktop Player for Windows 7
- Close All: Small Tool to Close All Running Program Windows On The Fly
- How to Customize (Rename, Remove or Hide) Command Bar Buttons in Windows 7 Explorer?
- List of Best “Microsoft Fixit” Troubleshooters to Automatically Diagnose and Repair PC Problems