OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Antivirus and Anti-Spyware Software for Windows
- PC Decrapifier: Remove Unwanted Programs from Branded PCs
- Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Offline Installer for Windows 8 and Later
- How to Enable Built-in Facebook Messenger and Social API in Mozilla Firefox?
- Update Your Windows Using Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Any Other Web Browser
- Microsoft Shares Tips and Hotkeys to Make Windows 7 Faster, Secure and Easier to Use