We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Fix / Troubleshoot Various Taskbar Problems in Windows?
- [Windows 8] What We Know and What We Need to Know?
- Panda USB Vaccine and BitDefender USB Immunizer: Free Tools to Prevent Autorun-Based Malware Attacks
- [Tip] How to Show More Apps with Small Icons in Windows 8.1 Apps Screen
- Download New Updated “Resource Hacker 3.6.0″ with 64-bit and PNG File Support
- Collection of Useful Stylish Scripts to Customize Mozilla Firefox UI