OEM Configurer: Freeware to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome software called "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Also check out another similar tool released by us:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove “Send Feedback” Link in Windows 7 Beta?
- [Tip] Get Classic Wordpad (without Ribbons) in Windows 7 and Later
- Revealing Hidden Secret Service Menu in Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV DTH Set Top Box
- [Game] Guess The Web Browser Name
- [Review] Samsung Galaxy S6 with Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update
- [Tip] Restoring Classic Programs and User Interface in Windows 10