OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Personas: New Easy to Install & Easy to Use Skins for Mozilla Firefox
- How to Add “God Mode” Shortcut in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later?
- [Fix] Mouse Pointer Freezes, Lags or Other Problems While Playing Games in Windows 8.1
- How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background Image in Windows XP
- [Fix] Windows 7 Keeps Checking for Updates for Hours
- Customize New Tab Page in Mozilla Firefox, Change Background Image and Number of Rows and Columns of Tiles