We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Mozilla Firefox 3.7 Mockup Theme NOW
- Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 System Requirements
- Download Free Windows 7 RTM 90-day Trial Version
- How to Customize Windows 7 Login Screen Text Shadow and Button Transparency?
- The Best and Easiest Way to Slipstream Service Pack 3 (SP3) into Windows XP Setup Disc
- Download SevenVG RTM Theme with Normal Thin Taskbar for Windows XP