OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 10 Anniversary Update Build 14393
- How to Enable Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 10?
- Create Shortcuts to Themes, Desktop Background, Screen Saver, Display Settings and More in Windows
- [Fix] Drives Appearing Twice in Navigation Pane of Windows 10 Explorer “This PC”
- [Solution] Favorite Links is Empty in Windows Vista Explorer Navigation Pane
- Windows 7 Starter Edition 3 Applications Limit Removed