We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Missing Hibernate Option in Windows 8 Power Menu?
- How to Disable Aero Peek Feature in Windows 7 and Later?
- [Tip] Enable or Disable Windows Update Notifications in ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Download Classic Shell Skin to Get Windows 7 Look-Like Start Menu and Start Button in Windows 8
- Windows 8 Start Screen Search Page Bug
- How to Re-Download Windows 8 Setup Without Purchasing it Again Using Upgrade Assistant?