OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8 Recycle Bin Will Not Warn You When You Delete a File
- OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Download Windows File Protection (WFP) Service Patcher or Switcher
- Do You Want Google+ Invitation to Sign Up? Get It Officially
- [Tip] Add Numbers Row on Top of Google Keyboard in Android Mobile Phones
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 8? Check Yourself Using Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant