We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] System Restore Point Creation / Configuration Disabled by Group Policy or System Administrator in Windows
- How to Get Good Old 3D Pinball Game, InkBall, Hold ‘Em, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Calendar and ClipBook Viewer in Windows 7?
- Is There Any Way to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 8?
- Download “Firefox Sync” From Mozilla Labs to Automatically Synchronize Bookmarks, Passwords, Preferences, History and Tabs
- How to Get “Minimize to System Tray” Feature Back in Windows Live Messenger (WLM) in Windows 7?
- How to Adjust Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Delay Time in Windows 7