We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Animation in Tab Groups (Panorama) in Mozilla Firefox
- Get Windows 7 CAD (Ctrl+Alt+Del) Screen in Windows XP
- How to Remove “Burn” Button from Windows Explorer Command Bar in Windows 7?
- How to Enable or Disable Use of Camera App on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?
- Winfox: Enjoy Windows 7 Taskbar Features (Jumplist, Progressbar, etc) in Mozilla Firefox
- Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP