We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Select Multiple Tiles and Show Bottom App Bar on Start Screen in Windows 8.1 Update 1?
- [Ready-Made Registry Script] Add Cut, Copy, Paste and Other Useful Buttons in Command Bar of Windows 7 Explorer
- List of Hidden Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobile Phones
- [FIX] Error Message “0x80070424″ Received in Windows Update or Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)
- How to Bypass or Completely Disable Start Screen in Microsoft Office 2013 Applications?
- How to Customize Windows 7 Login Screen without Using 3rd Party Software?