We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Spider Solitaire” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- Get Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Using WinPlusX
- How to Pin a Folder or Drive Directly to Windows 7 Taskbar?
- [Tip] Install Apps Offline in Google Android Devices Without Internet Connection and Play Store
- How to Fix “Unexpected Installation Error -203″ Problem While Installing Extensions and Themes in Mozilla Firefox?
- Download “Google Android” Theme for Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone