We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Windows 8 Look-Like User Picture Tile (Avatar) in Notification Area of Windows 7
- How to Remove Library Pane (Libraries Header) from Windows 7 Explorer?
- [Tip] Customize Hidden “Extended Send To” Menu in Windows, Add or Remove Shortcuts
- How to Remove “Libraries” from Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- RegFileMerger: Merge Multiple Registry Files into a Single One
- Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP