OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
We have posted tutorials for customizing System Properties window in Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties of Windows Vista and 7
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome portable utility "OEM Configurer" which allows you to customize Windows XP, Vista and 7 System Properties window look without any manual editing. You just need to enter desired text and select desired logo file and it'll do the rest automatically.
It also allows you to customize and change various items in System Properties window like Owner name, processor name, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Windows 7 Iconized (Icon Only) Taskbar Feature in Windows XP and Vista
- Everything You Want to Know About Windows 8.1
- Download Windows Vista Skin “Y! Vista Reloaded” for Yahoo! Messenger
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Antivirus and Anti-Spyware Software for Windows
- How to Change Registered Owner and Organization Name in Windows?
- [Review] What’s New in Microsoft Office 2013?