Microsoft Office 2010 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question 1: Which Office applications are included in Office 2010 suite?
Following is a complete list of all Office 2010 applications:
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Office Communicator 2010
- Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2010
- Microsoft InfoPath Filler 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
Other updated products but not included in Office 2010 suite:
- Microsoft Visio 2010
- Microsoft Project 2010
Question 2: Will Office 2010 come in different editions?
Office 2010 will come in 6 editions:
- Starter Edition
- Home and Student Edition
- Home and Business Edition
- Standard Edition
- Professional Edition
- Professional Plus Edition
Question 3: What are the prices of all these Office editions?
No official pricing has been announced yet. But there would be a free version available too which will have limited functionality and advertisements embedded in all applications.
Question 4: Can we upgrade from previous Office suite to Office 2010?
Yes, Office 2007 users can upgrade to Office 2010.
Question 5: Will Office 2010 come in 64-bit edition as well?
Yes, Office 2010 will come in both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) editions.
Question 6: What are the system requirements for Office 2010?
Following are the system requirements:
- 500 MHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor or higher
- 256 MB of system memory or more
- 3 GB of available disk space
- 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- DVD-R/W Drive
Question 7: Can I install Office 2010 in Windows XP?
You can install Office 2010 in following Windows OS:
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 7
Question 8: When will Office 2010 release?
Office 2010 is scheduled for June 2010 release but you can download a free 60-day trial version using following links:
Posted in: Microsoft Office
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Windows Vista Style Desktop Personalization in Windows XP
- How to Open Mozilla Firefox Searchbox Results in New Tab?
- [Tip] Remove “Send a Smile” (Feedback) and Other Toolbar Buttons from Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10
- How to Apply and Safely Use Custom User Interface (Shell or Explorer) in Windows?
- [Review] What’s New in Microsoft Office 2013?
- 5 Easy Ways to Remove Ribbon from Windows 8 and 8.1 Explorer