Download Windows Media Player Plug-in for Mozilla Firefox
Many websites on Internet use Windows media file format to show embedded videos. Unfortunately Mozilla Firefox web browser is unable to play them.
If you use Mozilla Firefox, you might have noticed that it doesn't stream Windows Media Player files in websites. It happens because a required plugin to play Windows media files is not installed in Firefox, that's why it can't play those video files.
No need to worry! There is a way to enable WMP files streaming in Firefox. A plugin is available for download which can enable Windows media file streaming feature in Firefox.
Following Windows versions are supported by this plugin:
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
Just download the plugin setup file using following link:
After downloading, run the setup file and it'll automatically install the required WMP plugin for Firefox and your Firefox will start streaming WMP files in websites without any problem.
Now you can play and watch videos in websites. Enjoy...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Registry Tweak to Change “Photo Viewer” or “Photo Gallery” Background Color in Windows
- Windows 10 November Update (Version 1511) Changelog
- [Skin] Get Windows 10 Look-Like Start Menu in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1
- [FIX] “Speech Recognition” Shows “Change Recognizer Language” Error in Windows Vista and 7
- The Complete Windows 7 New Keyboard Shortcuts List
- Add Event Sound to Mozilla Firefox Using PopupSound Extension