How to Enable Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar and Status Bar in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Later?
If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- FluentNotepad: Simple Notepad for Windows with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
- Extend Windows Vista and Windows 7 Trial Period from 30 Days to 120 Days
- How to Disable “HomeGroup” Feature in Windows 7?
- Get Extra 2GB of Free Storage in Google Drive
- How to Use Windows Vista and Windows 7 for One Year Without Activation?
- Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer