If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Free POP3 Access Available to Windows Live Hotmail Users, How to Instructions Inside
- Change Yahoo! Messenger Default Status Messages With Your Own Customized Messages Using Resource Hacker
- [Fix] Start Menu Recent Items List and RUN MRU List is Always Empty When User Logs On
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 10 Build 9926?
- Microsoft Shows Windows 8 Preview
- How to Enable New 2-Step Verification Security Mechanism in Google Accounts?