How to Enable Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar and Status Bar in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Later?
If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- So.cl (Tulalip): Microsoft Accidentally Reveals New Secret Social Network Project
- RocketDock: Another Free and Lightweight Dock Utility for Windows
- Librarian: Freeware to Tweak and Customize Library Feature in Windows 7
- Get Google Chrome Text Field Resizing Feature in Mozilla Firefox
- How to Change Email Storage Location in Windows Live Mail (WLM) Using Registry Editor?
- ViSplore: Get Windows Vista Explorer with Glass in Windows XP