If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Hardware Acceleration (GPU Rendering) in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) to Fix Font Problem?
- Download Windows Media Player Plug-in for Mozilla Firefox
- Download Internet Explorer Developer Channel Version for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- How to Enable / Disable New Welcome Screen, Log Off and Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows XP?
- Ultimate Collection of Best Free Video Editors and Alternatives to Windows Movie Maker
- Download Awesome “HTC Home” and “Metro Home” Desktop Widgets for Windows Vista and 7