If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows Vista Theme “VistaVG Ultimate” for Windows XP
- What is Microsoft .NET Framework? Download Links for All Versions Inside
- How to Skip Metro Start Screen and Boot Directly into Desktop in Windows 8?
- [Fix] “The Update is Not Applicable to Your Computer” Error Message While Installing Windows 8.1 Preview from Store
- Nitro PDF Reader: Free PDF Reader with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
- How to Add or Remove Items from “New” Context Menu in Windows?