If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Show Large Icons in Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows Taskbar?
- Rufus: Free Portable Utility to Write Bootable ISO or IMG Files to USB Drives
- Add Cascading Menu for Restart, Shut Down, Hibernate and Other Power Shortcuts in Desktop Context Menu of Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- [Software Update] Yahoo! Messenger 11.5 Now Available for Download
- [Fix] Can’t Set or Change Office 2013 Background Image, Automatically Resets to None
- [Virus Removal] Is Your Computer Infected with Virus, Spyware, Adware or Trojan?