If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Windows 7 Taskbar Tab Preview Thumbnails in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Auto-Hide or Disable Command Bar in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?
- Complete Guide for Windows Customization Terms and Resources
- How to Enable Good Old Start Button (ORB) and Start Menu in Windows 8?
- How to Get the Good Old MS Paint (without Ribbons) Working in Windows 7?
- How to Get Windows XP Style Classic “Alt+Tab” Switcher Screen in Windows Vista and 7?