If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Revealing Hidden Secret Service Menus in Sony and LG Televisions
- How to Restore Default Smart Bookmarks Folders in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Disable Aero Snap Feature in Windows 7 and Later?
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 8.1 without using Customization Pack
- How to Choose Desired Windows 7 Edition / Version During Setup?
- Add Cascading Menus for Programs in Desktop and My Computer Context Menus in Windows 7 and Later