How to Enable Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar and Status Bar in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Later?
If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Mount and Access System Restore Points in Windows Using System Restore Explorer
- How to Remove Nokia PC Suite, My Sharing Folders, Web Folders or Other Unwanted Items from My Computer in Windows?
- [Guide] Make Your Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 9
- How to Update Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) Virus Definitions Using Command Line and Without Using Windows Automatic Update
- Registry Tweak to Enable / Activate Aero Glass Theme in Windows Vista and Windows 7 Home Basic Editions
- How to Enable / Activate Hidden Administrator Account in Windows?