If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Transparent Context Menus in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Windows 8 Will Come With Support for USB 3.0, Microsoft Confirms
- How to Disable Lock Screen in Windows 8 and Later?
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Start Screen Background and Color in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- How to Remove Library Pane (Libraries Header) from Windows 7 Explorer?
- WinToFlash: Utility to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7