How to Enable Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar and Status Bar in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Later?
If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add “Restart uxsms” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- How to Disable “The Add-on is Ready for Use” Popup Notification Message in Internet Explorer?
- Download Awesome “HTC Home” and “Metro Home” Desktop Widgets for Windows Vista and 7
- Download “AeroVG Se7en” Theme for Windows 7
- Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) Build Information
- [FIX] Windows Explorer Doesn’t Show Thumbnail Previews in Windows Vista and Later