If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Update Windows Defender Offline? Install Latest Virus Definition Files Manually
- [Tip] Add Secret “Purge Memory” Button in Google Chrome Task Manager
- Ultimate List of Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for Command Prompt in Windows
- Google Introduces Google Chrome OS, Coming in 2010
- Add Image or Logo in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows XP
- How to Enable Secret HIBERNATE Button in Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows XP?