If you have downloaded and started using IE9, you might have noticed that it doesn't show Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
All these 4 bars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and enable the desired bar.
Press "ALT" key to show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [IE11 Review] List of Features That Have Been Removed or Added in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Remove “Burn” Button from Windows Explorer Command Bar in Windows 7?
- [FIX] Internet Explorer Metro Tile Missing from Windows 8 Start Screen or Metro IE Doesn’t Start
- Hidden Secret Dialog Box Found in IE9 to Upgrade to IE10
- Force Microsoft Internet Explorer to Always Use Google Chrome Frame to Open URLs
- How to Customize “Organize” and “Layout” Menus in Command Bar in Windows 7 Explorer