How to Enable Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar and Status Bar in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Later?
If you have downloaded and started using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you might have noticed that it doesn't show any classic toolbar such as Menu bar, Favorites bar, Command bar and Status bar.
Actually all these toolbars are disabled by default but you can enable them using following simple tricks:
Right-click on Tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and it'll show a context menu having options to enable or disable various toolbars. Here you can enable your desired toolbar by simply clicking on its option given in context menu.
Press "ALT" key to temporary show Menu bar and then enable the desired bar using "View -> Toolbars" menu.
Which toolbars do you enable in your Internet Explorer web browser? Feel free to share your comments...
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 10 Hidden Secret Login Screen for Windows 7
- How to Disable or Change a Key Action in Your Keyboard Using Sharp Keys?
- Download Mac OS X Lion Login Screen for Windows XP
- How to Fix “Unexpected Installation Error -203” Problem While Installing Extensions and Themes in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Fix / Troubleshoot Various Taskbar Problems in Windows?
- [Fix] Wmploc.dll Version Number Error While Opening Windows Media Player