If you use Microsoft's Zune software in a country like Australia, you might have noticed that some features Music, Podcasts, Smart DJ and Social are missing in the software.
Actually these features are hidden by default in the software. May be Microsoft made them hidden for some unknown reasons?
Anyway you can use a very simple registry trick to re-enable those missing features. Thanks to our reader "Mark" for sharing this trick.
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu Searchbox and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to:
3. Under this key, create a new key FeaturesOverride
4. Select the new key and in right-side pane, create new DWORD values as given in following list:
And set their values to 1
5. That's it. Now you'll be able to enjoy the missing features in Zune software.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [FakeSysdef] System Defragmenter aka Scan Disk aka Check Disk, A New Malware in Town
- [Guide] Make Your Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 9
- Ultimate Collection of the Best Dock Utilities for Windows
- [Windows Tip] Search and Install Device Drivers from Windows Update Only If Its Not Found on Local Hard Disk
- [Fix] No Border in Task Manager Window, How to Get Menubar, Titlebar and Tabs Back?
- Download Free Windows 8.1 RTM 90-day Trial Version