If you use Microsoft's Zune software in a country like Australia, you might have noticed that some features Music, Podcasts, Smart DJ and Social are missing in the software.
Actually these features are hidden by default in the software. May be Microsoft made them hidden for some unknown reasons?
Anyway you can use a very simple registry trick to re-enable those missing features. Thanks to our reader "Mark" for sharing this trick.
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu Searchbox and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to:
3. Under this key, create a new key FeaturesOverride
4. Select the new key and in right-side pane, create new DWORD values as given in following list:
And set their values to 1
5. That's it. Now you'll be able to enjoy the missing features in Zune software.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Addictive Games for Google Android Devices
- How to Delete Your Hotmail, MSN, Windows Live, GMail, Yahoo, Orkut, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Accounts Permanently?
- How to Disable Warning Message While Unchecking “Hide Protected Operating System Files” Option in Folder Options
- Jumplist Launcher: Create Custom Jumplists in Windows 7
- [Windows 7 Fix] Deleting 1000+ Files in a Single Batch Deletes them Permanently and doesn’t Put them in Recycle Bin
- How to Prevent Themes to Change Desktop Icons & Mouse Pointers in Windows 7?