If you use Microsoft's Zune software in a country like Australia, you might have noticed that some features Music, Podcasts, Smart DJ and Social are missing in the software.
Actually these features are hidden by default in the software. May be Microsoft made them hidden for some unknown reasons?
Anyway you can use a very simple registry trick to re-enable those missing features. Thanks to our reader "Mark" for sharing this trick.
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu Searchbox and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to:
3. Under this key, create a new key FeaturesOverride
4. Select the new key and in right-side pane, create new DWORD values as given in following list:
And set their values to 1
5. That's it. Now you'll be able to enjoy the missing features in Zune software.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Skip Metro Start Screen and Boot Directly into Desktop in Windows 8?
- Download Windows 8 Transformation Pack 4.0 for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- [Solution] Favorite Links is Empty in Windows Vista Explorer Navigation Pane
- Download Windows 7 Beta Build 6936 Default Desktop Wallpaper
- [Direct Download Link] Official Links to Download MUI Language Packs for Windows Vista and 7
- Transform Windows 7 into Windows 8 Using “Windows 8 UX Pack 4.0″