If you use Microsoft's Zune software in a country like Australia, you might have noticed that some features Music, Podcasts, Smart DJ and Social are missing in the software.
Actually these features are hidden by default in the software. May be Microsoft made them hidden for some unknown reasons?
Anyway you can use a very simple registry trick to re-enable those missing features. Thanks to our reader "Mark" for sharing this trick.
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu Searchbox and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to:
3. Under this key, create a new key FeaturesOverride
4. Select the new key and in right-side pane, create new DWORD values as given in following list:
And set their values to 1
5. That's it. Now you'll be able to enjoy the missing features in Zune software.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Update Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) Virus Definitions Using Command Line and Without Using Windows Automatic Update
- [Solution] Windows Vista Explorer Hangs while Copying Files from External Media
- Add Event Sound to Mozilla Firefox Using PopupSound Extension
- Hidden Secret Easter Eggs and Daydreams in Google Android Devices
- How to Use All New Internet Explorer Platform Preview Build Features in IE Public Beta Build?
- AeroBar: Free Portable Utility to Show Titlebar Text in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer