How to Enable Hidden Features (Music, Podcasts, Smart DJ and Social) in Zune Software?
If you use Microsoft's Zune software in a country like Australia, you might have noticed that some features Music, Podcasts, Smart DJ and Social are missing in the software.
Actually these features are hidden by default in the software. May be Microsoft made them hidden for some unknown reasons?
Anyway you can use a very simple registry trick to re-enable those missing features. Thanks to our reader "Mark" for sharing this trick.
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu Search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Under this key, create a new key FeaturesOverride
4. Select the new key and in right-side pane, create new DWORD values as given in following list:
And set their values to 1
5. That's it. Now you'll be able to enjoy the missing features in Zune software.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Show AM / PM Symbols in System Tray Clock in Windows 7 and Later
- How to Pin Any File, Folder or Program Shortcut to Start Screen in Windows 8 and Later?
- Download Windows Vista and Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- How to Get Classic XP Style Navigation Pane Back in Windows 7 Explorer?
- How to Restore / Reinstall All Uninstalled Desktop Gadgets in Windows Vista and 7
- [Fix] Large Icons and Dark Background Color Problem in Taskbar Jumplist in Windows 8.1