How to Change or Customize Internet Explorer Title Bar Caption?
Have you ever wondered how people change their Internet Explorer window titlebar text?
Many times you must have noticed some special titlebar captions in Internet Explorer. Most of the times you see them in customized Internet Explorer setups like Yahoo! version, etc.
Here is a small tutorial which will help you in change the Internet Explorer window titlebar caption to your desired text.
1. Type regedit in RUN dialog box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. In right-side pane, create a new String value Window Title and set its value to your desired text.
4. That's it. Launch Internet Explorer and see your changed caption instantly.
NOTE: You can also use this tutorial in case the titlebar caption has changed automatically and you want to revert it back to default. Just delete the "Window Title" key and it'll fix the problem.
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change or Customize Windows 7 Boot Screen Using Windows 7 Boot Updater
- How to Enable Missing Hibernate Option in Windows Start Menu?
- How to Fix “Cannot Open AVI Error” While Updating Spybot S&D or Spyware Doctor?
- How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background in Windows Vista?
- How to Change or Customize Start Screen Background, Start Menu and Start Button in Windows 8?
- Start Menu Will Make a Comeback in Next Windows Version