Get Windows 7 Look-Like Windows Media Player (WMP) in Windows XP and Vista
As you all know Windows 7 contains new Windows Media Player 12 which looks like as following:
Now if you want to enjoy the same media player in Windows XP or Vista, then this article will help you.
We are going to share 2 skins with you: one for WMP11 in XP and other for WMP 11 in Vista. These skins can make the WMP 11 under XP and Vista to look like WMP12 of Windows 7.
You can download the required skins using following links:
All required instructions are mentioned in the downloaded ZIP files.
PS: If you are facing a wmploc.dll version number problem while opening WMP after installing this skin, then visit following tutorial to fix it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Hide, Show or Set Permissions for Your Email ID in Your Facebook Account Profile Page?
- How to Import (Restore) All Tasks in Bulk Using Task Scheduler in Windows?
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Download Windows XP Mode Final Version for Windows 7
- How to Get “Hide Window When Minimized” Option Back in Windows Live Mail in Windows 7
- Make Your Linux Desktop Look-Like Mac OS X Leopard Using Transformation Packs