NOTE: According to the developer, due to use of UPX compression some antivirus programs might throw virus warning for this app. There is no need to worry, its false positive.
If you are using Windows Vista or 7 and your graphics card supports Aero, then you must be enjoying the transparent windows having glass in their borders. The one and only thing which doesn't match with the new Aero interface is "Command Prompt" window.
Microsoft has not changed anything in the Command Prompt window. Its same since ages. Many people use Command Prompt regularly. Wouldn't it be great if we can somehow make the Command Prompt window transparent and have glass in it?
Here your wish comes true. Our friend "komalo" has developed a very small AutoIt script which runs in background and enables glass in all command prompt windows.
Following is a screenshot of Command Prompt window having glass:
As you can see it looks awesome. You can download the script using following link:
Download the RAR file and extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip. Now run the EXE file and open Command Prompt. It'll have the glass automatically. So start enjoying it now...
PS: To remove the glass, simply close the EXE file from its system tray icon.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Disable Hardware Graphics Acceleration and Fix Blurred Font and Cursor Hanging Problems in Microsoft Office 2013
- How to Fix Start Menu Text or Icon Cut-off Problem in Windows XP 3rd Party Themes?
- How to Get the Good Old “Quick Launch” Toolbar and “Show Desktop” Shortcut Back in Windows 7?
- How to Disable / Turn Off “Conversations” View in Windows Live Mail 2011 (Wave 4)?
- [Solution] EXE Files Always Open with Notepad or Other Applications OR Can’t Open EXE Files in Windows
- RK Launcher: One of The Best Free Dock Utility for Windows