Download Windows 8.1 Free Preview
Finally the wait is over! Microsoft has released a free Preview version of Windows 8.1 for Windows 8 and Windows RT users. Windows 8.1 is actually an update for Windows 8 and Windows RT which will fix many issues faced by Windows users and will also add various new and useful features to the OS.
When Microsoft released Windows 8, many users were not happy with the OS and complained about various things such as removal of Start button and Start Menu, direct boot to Start Screen after sign in, annoying Charms Bar and other hot corners, etc. Microsoft listened their feedback and has released Windows 8.1 to please all Windows 8 and Windows RT users.
Windows 8.1 is a must have update for Windows 8 and Windows RT users. It brings back the good old Start button to Taskbar, it allows users to disable annoying Charms Bar and other hot corners, it also allows users to direct boot to Desktop just like previous Windows versions.
You can check out following exclusive AskVG articles which mention all interesting features of Windows 8.1 in details:
Windows 8.1 Preview version is absolutely free and can be downloaded and installed using Windows Store or using ISO file. Windows 8.1 Preview is available in 13 languages: Arabic, English (US), Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
You can download Windows 8.1 Free Preview from following link:
Windows 8.1 system requirements are same as Windows 8. The build number of Windows 8.1 Preview is 6.3.9431 and it'll expire on 16 January, 2014.
Posted in: Windows 8 / 8.1
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Customize Microsoft Office Click-to-Run (C2R) Setup to Install Selected Programs Only
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Firewall Software for Windows
- BlueStacks: Run Google Android and Windows Together in Parallel
- [Fix] 0x800F0906 and 0x800F081F Error Messages While Installing .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 8/8.1
- [Fix] “Get Windows 10” Upgrade App Icon is Missing in Taskbar
- How to Install Windows 8 in Virtual Box or VMware Workstation?