Recently we posted an ultimate list of free docking utilities available for Windows:
Among the list RocketDock is one of the most popular and lightweight dock. Its also our favorite one.
Today we are sharing 2 excellent skins for RocketDock created by our active reader "Rtyh-12".
"Aero vNext" is an awesome skin for RocketDock which provides Windows 8 like look-n-feel in RocketDock. It comes in 2 flavors.
The skins have been created after getting inspired from a Windows 8 mockup.
You can download the skins using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Simply extract the ZIP file and copy skins folders to RocketDock's Skins folder. After that you can apply the skins using RocketDock Settings.
Thanks again to "Rtyh-12" for creating the skins and sharing with us...
Posted in: Themes & Wallpapers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable “Speed up Browsing by Disabling Add-ons” Popup Notification Message in Internet Explorer?
- Enable Hidden Secret Control Panel Items in Windows Vista and Later
- Download Microsoft Office 2003 Look-Like “Kingsoft Office Suite” Free
- Microsoft Office 2013 Releases to Manufacturing (RTM), GA on January 29, 2013
- AeroWeather: Change Windows Vista and 7’s Aero Color According to Weather Conditions
- Ultimate Collection of YouTube’s Hidden Secret Easter Eggs