Download Free Windows 8 (vNext) Skin for RocketDock
Recently we posted an ultimate list of free docking utilities available for Windows:
Among the list RocketDock is one of the most popular and lightweight dock. Its also our favorite one.
Today we are sharing 2 excellent skins for RocketDock created by our active reader "Rtyh-12".
"Aero vNext" is an awesome skin for RocketDock which provides Windows 8 like look-n-feel in RocketDock. It comes in 2 flavors.
The skins have been created after getting inspired from a Windows 8 mockup.
You can download the skins using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Simply extract the ZIP file and copy skins folders to RocketDock's Skins folder. After that you can apply the skins using RocketDock Settings.
Thanks again to "Rtyh-12" for creating the skins and sharing with us...
Posted in: Themes & Wallpapers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Microsoft Office 2003 Look-Like Kingsoft Office Suite
- Anolis Resourcer: Yet Another Resource Editor Just Like Resource Hacker
- [Windows 10 Tip] Disable Number of Badge Notifications on Taskbar Buttons
- [Fix] “This File does not have a Program Associated with it for Performing This Action” Error Message in Windows
- [Solution] Control Panel, Welcome Center or Games are not Opening in Windows Vista
- Where Does Windows Store Temporary Files and How to Change TEMP Folder Location?