Recently we posted an ultimate list of free docking utilities available for Windows:
Among the list RocketDock is one of the most popular and lightweight dock. Its also our favorite one.
Today we are sharing 2 excellent skins for RocketDock created by our active reader "Rtyh-12".
"Aero vNext" is an awesome skin for RocketDock which provides Windows 8 like look-n-feel in RocketDock. It comes in 2 flavors.
The skins have been created after getting inspired from a Windows 8 mockup.
You can download the skins using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Simply extract the ZIP file and copy skins folders to RocketDock's Skins folder. After that you can apply the skins using RocketDock Settings.
Thanks again to "Rtyh-12" for creating the skins and sharing with us...
Posted in: Themes & Wallpapers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change or Customize Start Button Text in Windows Using Resource Hacker?
- [Direct Download Links] Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) Build
- So.cl (Tulalip): Microsoft Accidentally Reveals New Secret Social Network Project
- [Tip] How to Show File Extensions of Shortcuts (LNK, URL, PIF) in Windows Explorer?
- Yahoo! Messenger for Web: Online Version of Yahoo! Messenger, No Download or Installation Required
- Download Windows 8 Updates to Fix Advanced Startup Option Issues and Improve Windows Defender Performance