Download Free Windows 8 (vNext) Skin for RocketDock
Recently we posted an ultimate list of free docking utilities available for Windows:
Among the list RocketDock is one of the most popular and lightweight dock. Its also our favorite one.
Today we are sharing 2 excellent skins for RocketDock created by our active reader "Rtyh-12".
"Aero vNext" is an awesome skin for RocketDock which provides Windows 8 like look-n-feel in RocketDock. It comes in 2 flavors.
The skins have been created after getting inspired from a Windows 8 mockup.
You can download the skins using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Simply extract the ZIP file and copy skins folders to RocketDock's Skins folder. After that you can apply the skins using RocketDock Settings.
Thanks again to "Rtyh-12" for creating the skins and sharing with us...
Posted in: Themes & Wallpapers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Omnibar: Combine Mozilla Firefox Address bar and Search bar
- Microsoft Talks about Cloud Computing Feature of Windows Server 8 in Official Video
- How to Remove Nokia PC Suite, My Sharing Folders, Web Folders or Other Unwanted Items from My Computer in Windows?
- Download Official Royale Blue, Royale Noir, Zune and Embedded Themes for Windows XP
- How to Fix “Cannot Create File” Error Message Problem While Saving Files in Resource Hacker?
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Addictive Games for Google Android Devices