Download Free Windows 8 (vNext) Skin for RocketDock
Recently we posted an ultimate list of free docking utilities available for Windows:
Among the list RocketDock is one of the most popular and lightweight dock. Its also our favorite one.
Today we are sharing 2 excellent skins for RocketDock created by our active reader "Rtyh-12".
"Aero vNext" is an awesome skin for RocketDock which provides Windows 8 like look-n-feel in RocketDock. It comes in 2 flavors.
The skins have been created after getting inspired from a Windows 8 mockup.
You can download the skins using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Simply extract the ZIP file and copy skins folders to RocketDock's Skins folder. After that you can apply the skins using RocketDock Settings.
Thanks again to "Rtyh-12" for creating the skins and sharing with us...
Posted in: Themes & Wallpapers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Maxthon: Yet Another Fast, Secure and Highly Customizable Web Browser
- Download Windows 8 “Aero Lite” Border Skin, ViStart Skin and Common Tasks for Windows XP
- How to Enable Smooth Scrolling Feature in Opera Web Browser?
- [Fix] No Border in Task Manager Window, How to Get Menubar, Titlebar and Tabs Back?
- Seconds Count Display Bug on Windows 10 Lock Screen
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Internet Explorer Homepage Settings?