Download Free Windows 8 (vNext) Skin for RocketDock
Recently we posted an ultimate list of free docking utilities available for Windows:
Among the list RocketDock is one of the most popular and lightweight dock. Its also our favorite one.
Today we are sharing 2 excellent skins for RocketDock created by our active reader "Rtyh-12".
"Aero vNext" is an awesome skin for RocketDock which provides Windows 8 like look-n-feel in RocketDock. It comes in 2 flavors.
The skins have been created after getting inspired from a Windows 8 mockup.
You can download the skins using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Simply extract the ZIP file and copy skins folders to RocketDock's Skins folder. After that you can apply the skins using RocketDock Settings.
Thanks again to "Rtyh-12" for creating the skins and sharing with us...
Posted in: Themes & Wallpapers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Turn Off Taskbar Thumbnail Live Previews in Windows 7
- Add Cascading Menu for Restart, Shut Down, Hibernate and Other Power Shortcuts in Desktop Context Menu of Windows 7 and Later
- How to Download or Order Windows 8 Setup DVD Online?
- 5 Tips to Customize “File Save” Page in Microsoft Office Applications
- Run Metro Apps on Windows 8 Desktop, Add Minimize, Maximize and Close Buttons
- How to Get Mac OS or Linux Style Font Smoothing in Windows?