Recently we posted an ultimate list of free docking utilities available for Windows:
Among the list RocketDock is one of the most popular and lightweight dock. Its also our favorite one.
Today we are sharing 2 excellent skins for RocketDock created by our active reader "Rtyh-12".
"Aero vNext" is an awesome skin for RocketDock which provides Windows 8 like look-n-feel in RocketDock. It comes in 2 flavors.
The skins have been created after getting inspired from a Windows 8 mockup.
You can download the skins using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Simply extract the ZIP file and copy skins folders to RocketDock's Skins folder. After that you can apply the skins using RocketDock Settings.
Thanks again to "Rtyh-12" for creating the skins and sharing with us...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How To Enable “Search For Text When I Start Typing” Feature in Mozilla Firefox?
- Download Windows Vista Skin “Y! Vista Reloaded” for Yahoo! Messenger
- How to Get Classic Old Interface Back in Google Search Pages?
- [Tip] Improve Microsoft Office 2013 Performance by Disabling Unnecessary Animations
- Pidgin: Multi-Protocol Instant Messaging Client to Use All IM Accounts At Once
- How to Enable Folder Merge Conflict Message in Windows 8 Explorer?