Recently we posted an ultimate list of free docking utilities available for Windows:
Among the list RocketDock is one of the most popular and lightweight dock. Its also our favorite one.
Today we are sharing 2 excellent skins for RocketDock created by our active reader "Rtyh-12".
"Aero vNext" is an awesome skin for RocketDock which provides Windows 8 like look-n-feel in RocketDock. It comes in 2 flavors.
The skins have been created after getting inspired from a Windows 8 mockup.
You can download the skins using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Simply extract the ZIP file and copy skins folders to RocketDock's Skins folder. After that you can apply the skins using RocketDock Settings.
Thanks again to "Rtyh-12" for creating the skins and sharing with us...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Image Slide Show Feature on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?
- Microsoft Windows Calculator Bug, Sqrt(4) – 2 != 0
- How to Customize and Tweak Windows Vista Screen Savers using Registry Editor?
- Are There Only 10 Product Keys for All Windows 7 Beta Users?
- Customize “New Folder” and “New Shortcut” Text in Windows XP Context Menu
- Get Windows 7′s Advanced “Windows Update” in Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008