Recently we posted an ultimate list of free docking utilities available for Windows:
Among the list RocketDock is one of the most popular and lightweight dock. Its also our favorite one.
Today we are sharing 2 excellent skins for RocketDock created by our active reader "Rtyh-12".
"Aero vNext" is an awesome skin for RocketDock which provides Windows 8 like look-n-feel in RocketDock. It comes in 2 flavors.
The skins have been created after getting inspired from a Windows 8 mockup.
You can download the skins using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Simply extract the ZIP file and copy skins folders to RocketDock's Skins folder. After that you can apply the skins using RocketDock Settings.
Thanks again to "Rtyh-12" for creating the skins and sharing with us...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Reset Hosts File to Default in Windows?
- [Solution] Windows Desktop doesn’t Save User Customized Settings
- 7Stacks: Get Mac OS X Stacks in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Add Cascading Menus for Programs in Desktop and My Computer Context Menus in Windows 7 and Later
- Get Start Button (ORB) and Classic Start Menu Back in Windows 8 Using Classic Shell
- How to Hide / Remove “User Picture” in Windows Vista and Windows 7 Start Menu?