Add Shut Down, Restart, Sleep, Switch User, Lock and Log Off Options to Windows 7 Taskbar Using JumpControl
We all know Windows 7 allows you to pin any item to Taskbar to access it quickly and easily. Using this cool feature, "ProtoSphere" @ DA has created an awesome utility called "JumpControl".
"JumpControl" is a portable application so you don't need to install it. Simply pin it to your Windows 7 Taskbar and you'll get all desired Shutdown, restart and other options there.
You can download it using following link:
Extract the downloaded ZIP file and drag-n-drop the EXE file to Taskbar. You can also right-click on EXE file and select "Pin to Taskbar" option.
UPDATE: The program is no longer available. You can try following similar things:
- Add Restart, Shut Down and Other Power Shortcuts in Desktop Context Menu
- Shutdown Panel: Freeware to Provide Quick Access to Power Options in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows XP Luna, Royale Blue and Zune Themes for Windows 7
- How to Disable Aero Peek Feature in Windows 7 and Later?
- [Review] Windows 10 Command Prompt (Console)
- [Solution] File & Folder Names are not Visible in Windows Explorer
- Get Longhorn Style 3D Animated (Rotating) User Picture in Windows Vista Start Menu
- [MSDN and TechNet Update] Microsoft Releases Windows 8.1 Update