Download Windows Vista Skin “Y! Vista Reloaded” for Yahoo! Messenger
If you are a Yahoo! Messenger user and don't like the default interface, here is something interesting for you.
"Y! Vista Reloaded" is a new skin for Yahoo! Messenger created by me which will provide Windows Vista like interface in your messenger.
Following is a preview of this skin in action:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading, extract the file and run the "Y! Vista Reloaded.msi" file from the pack and it'll install the skin.
That's it. Now you can apply the skin using "Messenger -> Change Skin..." menu in Yahoo! Messenger.
Please provide your valuable feedback in your comment.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Customize System Properties (Sysdm.cpl) in Windows XP?
- Logon Changer: Set Random Background Images on Windows 7 Login Screen
- How to Integrate Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows Setup ISO?
- Download Free Office Mobile Apps for Windows 10
- [FAQ] Things to Know Before Downloading or Installing Windows 8.1 Preview
- How to Disable New One-Click Search Bar and Restore Classic Search Box in Mozilla Firefox?