We here at AskVG regularly post about various tweaking utilities for Windows OS and today we are pleased to announce the release of our exclusive Windows tweaking tool "XTweaker".
This tweaking utility works perfectly in Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
XTweaker allows you to:
- Add Msconfig to My Computer Context Menu
- Add Userpasswords2 to Control Panel
- Clear Pagefile on Shutdown
- Add Command Prompt here to Folder Context Menu
- Decrease Delay of Start Menu
- Disable Annoying Messages in Internet Explorer
- Disable Indexing Service
- Disable Remote Registry Service
- Hide the Run As... option from Context menu
- Remove Shared Documents from My Computer
- No Rebooting after Windows Updates
- Disable low disk space check
All these tweaks help you in making your Windows Faster and running the way you want.
This tool is portable which means you'll not need to install it. Simply run the EXE file and tweak Windows according to your requirements.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: An extra "Restore Default Settings.REG" file is also included in the ZIP file which can be used to restore default settings if you don't like the new changes. Simply double-click on REG file and accept the confirmation, restart your system to take effect.
PS: Please create a system restore point before applying a tweak so that you can restore your system back to previous state if you don't like the change or if something goes wrong with your system.
Thanks to our reader "JX Great" for creating and sharing this little app...