WinUpdatesList: Displays List of All Windows Updates Installed in Your Windows
WinUpdatesList is a free software which displays a brief list of all Windows updates, Service Packs and Hotfixes installed in your Windows. This excellent utility also displays the list of all files updated with the hotfixes.
In addition, it allows you to quickly open the link to Microsoft Web sites that provide more information about the selected update. It also allows you to uninstall an update, copy the update information to the clipboard, or save it to text/HTML/XML files.
This utility works on Windows 98, ME, 2000 and Windows XP. On Windows 98/ME, some columns are not displayed, because the related information is not stored in the Registry as in Windows 2000/XP.
Be aware that for now, WinUpdatesList doesn't work under Windows Vista and 7.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Yahoo! Messenger for Web: Online Version of Yahoo! Messenger, No Download or Installation Required
- Resource Tuner: Another Resource Editor Just Like Resource Hacker
- Get Longhorn Style 3D Animated (Rotating) User Picture in Windows Vista Start Menu
- Download Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Longhorn Themes for Windows 10
- How to Disable “The Add-on is Ready for Use” Popup Notification Message in Internet Explorer?
- Anti-Aliasing Tuner: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Fix Font Problem