WinToFlash: Utility to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7
WinToFlash is a free software to create bootable USB drives for Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7 setup. Now no need to install Windows using CD/DVD drives. Simply attach your USB stick and run the installation.
This is about you can install your Windows from flash drive, USB pen, HDD, etc to your computer or netbook.
And this is not all it can do. WinToFlash can also transfer your live CD or DVD to USB card, for example, BartPE. After all you can erase your USB media and format it with Windows for every day use.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 to USB transfer
- WinPE to USB transfer
- USB media erasing, full or quick
- Create the USB drive with emergency boot loader
- DOS to USB transfer
You can also take a look at some other similar free tools to create bootable USB drives to install Windows using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 7 Allows You to Remove IE, WMP and Many Other Windows Components
- How to Restore Old Behavior of New Tab Page in Google Chrome, Disable Recently Visited Websites Thumbnails and Google Search
- Mozilla Firefox Update Channels: Nightly, Aurora, Developer, Beta and Release
- Power Scheduler: Freeware to Schedule Shutdown, Restart, Hibernate and Lock Operations in Windows
- How to Enable Private Browsing Feature in Mozilla Firefox 3.0?
- Pale Moon: New Web Browser Based on Mozilla Firefox and Optimized for Speed