[Windows Utilities Launcher] Access Device Manager, Task Manager, Services Manager and Other Useful Tools in Windows
Task Manager, Device Manager, Display Properties, Add/Remove Programs are a few system utilities which we use frequently while working in Windows. But we have to follow a few steps to open these utilities.
Wouldn't it be great if we can have a single window providing access to all such useful system utilities in a single place? Thanks to "ShraOne" @ DA for creating "Windows Utilities Launcher" which is a portable application, i.e. you even don't need to install it. Just run its EXE file and access all frequently used system utilities in a single step.
As you can see in above screenshot, it provides access to following system utilities:
- Computer Management
- Device Manager
- Disk Manager
- Performance Monitor
- Display Properties
- Task Manager
- System Configuration
- Add/Remove Programs
- Disk Cleanup
- Time and Date
You can also access Notepad, Calculator and Task Manager from its system tray icon.
Its really a useful application specially for system administrators. You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows Phone 7 “Mango” and XBox Inspired Themes for Windows 7
- Universal Extractor: Decompress and Extract Files from Any Type of Archive or Installer
- How to Add “Network Connections” Folder in My Computer Window?
- Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) Preview for Windows 7 Coming in November 2012
- Google Adds New Minimal Theme to Gmail, How to Instructions Inside
- How to Enable Options to Customize Windows Logon, Logoff, Exit and Unlock Sounds in Windows 8?