Windows Show Desktop Link: Get the Good Old “Show Desktop” Icon Back in Windows 7
We all know that Microsoft has moved the "Show Desktop" icon present in "Quick Launch" toolbar to the extreme right of Taskbar aka Superbar in Windows 7. Now its shown as a transparent rectangle in the new Superbar.
Many users found it quite annoying and difficult to use and want to get the good old "Show Desktop" icon back in Windows 7.
We have posted a detailed tutorial to get the good old "Show Desktop" icon back in Windows 7 which can be found at following link:
Today we are going to share a small app which can also bring the "Show Desktop" icon back in Windows 7.
"Windows Show Desktop Link" is a small and portable utility developed by "RealityTouchDesign" @ DA. You just need to pin this app to the Taskbar by dragging and dropping its EXE file to the Taskbar and it puts the "Show Desktop" icon back.
You can download it using following link:
It seems the software has been removed by the developer.
- Has Microsoft Removed Show Desktop Shortcut in Windows 7?
- Has Microsoft Removed Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 7?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Genuine Microsoft Office Setup Media for Offline Installation
- How to Show Large Icons in Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows Taskbar?
- How to Show Actual Theme Names in Windows 7 Desktop Properties?
- How to Install Yahoo! Messenger’s Vista Version in Windows XP?
- Mozilla to Remove Several Unnecessary Options from Firefox Preferences Window
- [Fix] “Something Happened” Error Message in Windows 10 Upgrade