Windows Live Hotmail Keyboard Shortcuts List
If you want to learn about all new Hotmail keyboard shortcuts, following is the ultimate list of all important and useful keyboard shortcuts for Hotmail. These keyboard shortcuts will help you in performing various actions such as creating new email, replying to emails, deleting emails, forwarding an email, etc quickly and easily.
You just need to press the mentioned keys and the associated task will be done automatically. No need to use your mouse.
|Delete a message||Delete|
|Create a new message||Ctrl+N|
|Send a message||Ctrl+Enter|
|Open a message||Ctrl+Shift+O|
|Print a message||Ctrl+Shift+P|
|Reply to a message||Ctrl+R|
|Reply all to a message||Ctrl+Shift+R|
|Forward a message||Ctrl+Shift+F|
|Save a draft message||Ctrl+S|
|Flag a message for follow up||L|
|Mark a message as junk||Ctrl+Shift+J|
|Mark a message as read||Ctrl+Q|
|Mark a message as unread||Ctrl+U|
|Move to a folder||Ctrl+Shift+V|
|Open the next message||Ctrl+.|
|Open the previous message||Ctrl+,|
|Close a message||Esc|
|Search your email messages||/|
|Select all||S then A|
|Deselect all||S then N|
|Go to the inbox||F then I|
|Go to your Drafts folder||F then D|
|Go to your Sent folder||F then S|
The list has been taken from Windows Live Mail Help Center...
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get Windows Media Player (WMP) 12 Taskbar Toolbar (Taskband) Back in Windows 7 and Later?
- Minimize Windows as Thumbnails on Desktop Instead of Taskbar using miniMIZE
- [Exclusive] Windows 8.1 Features List
- Circle Dock: The Open Source Circular and Spiral Dock for Windows
- Download Latest Windows 10 ISO Files for Clean Install or Upgrade
- How to Disable Hot Corners (Charms Bar and App Switch List) in Windows 8.1?