UPDATE: Direct download links removed. It seems Microsoft removed the files from the server.
We told you yesterday that Microsoft is going to release public beta of Windows 7 on 9th January and now its available for download.
You can download your FREE copy from following link:
Scroll down to bottom and you'll find drop-down boxes to select your language to download Windows 7 beta.
Remember its available for a limited time only, so grab your copy as fast as you can. Also the download is available in ISO format, so you'll need to burn the image. You can upgrade to Windows 7 Beta from Vista SP1.
Minimum system requirements to install Windows 7:
- 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 1 GB of system memory
- 16 GB of available disk space
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with 128 MB memory (to enable the Aero theme)
- DVD-R/W Drive
And don't forget to read our review of Windows 7:
Also you can find some interesting tutorials and information about Windows 7 in our special section which is completely dedicated to Windows 7:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Disable All WIN+ Keyboard Shortcuts (Hotkeys) in Windows?
- Ultimate Collection of the Best Free Tools to Get Classic Start Menu Back in Windows 7
- How to Add “God Mode” Icon in Control Panel and My Computer in Windows 7 and Later?
- Everything You Need to Know About Windows 8.1 Update 1
- Ultimate Collection of Hidden Secret Easter Eggs in Google Search
- How to Shutdown or Restart Windows 8.1 PC Using “Win+X” Menu and Hidden Secret “Slide to Shutdown” Feature?