Here is an excellent tool for Windows 7 users which allows you to choose up to 10 images and displays them randomly at each login.
You can select the images using "Choose Image" button.
Once you select all images, click on "Enable Settings and Exit" button. It'll ask you to select the initial image which will be used as the first login screen background.
That's it. Now you can enjoy different login screens at each login.
If you want to restore the default login screen, run the "Remove files and settings.exe" file included in the pack and it'll restore the default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Librarian: Freeware to Tweak and Customize Library Feature in Windows 7
- GClient: Download Free Desktop Client to Access Google+ Without Web Browser
- Windows 7 Family Pack and Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) Pricing Announced
- [Fix] Windows XP SP3 (Service Pack 3) Setup Error: Access is Denied, Installation did not Complete
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties Dialog Box of Windows Vista and Later
- How to Add “Network Connections” Folder in My Computer Window?