Here is an excellent tool for Windows 7 users which allows you to choose up to 10 images and displays them randomly at each login.
You can select the images using "Choose Image" button.
Once you select all images, click on "Enable Settings and Exit" button. It'll ask you to select the initial image which will be used as the first login screen background.
That's it. Now you can enjoy different login screens at each login.
If you want to restore the default login screen, run the "Remove files and settings.exe" file included in the pack and it'll restore the default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Official Crysis Warhead Desktop Theme for Windows XP Absolutely FREE, No Patching Required
- Start Menu Will Make a Comeback in Windows 8.1 Updates or Later
- How to Remove “Computer” from Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- Download Free Windows 8 RTM 90-day Trial Version
- [Guide] Safety Precautions to Setup and Install a 3rd Party Software in Windows
- How to Install and Apply Styler Toolbar Skin in Windows XP Explorer?