Here is an excellent tool for Windows 7 users which allows you to choose up to 10 images and displays them randomly at each login.
You can select the images using "Choose Image" button.
Once you select all images, click on "Enable Settings and Exit" button. It'll ask you to select the initial image which will be used as the first login screen background.
That's it. Now you can enjoy different login screens at each login.
If you want to restore the default login screen, run the "Remove files and settings.exe" file included in the pack and it'll restore the default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Awesome Windows 8 Metro Theme for KMPlayer
- [Solution] Windows Explorer Folders Pane Grayed Out (Disabled) in Windows 2000, XP and 2003
- [Fix] Links from Yahoo! Messenger, FDM and avast! Open in IE Even If Firefox is Default Browser
- Download Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- LockHunter: Yet Another Free File Unlocker for Windows
- Get New Windows 8 Metro Start ORB (Start Button) in Windows 7