Here is an excellent tool for Windows 7 users which allows you to choose up to 10 images and displays them randomly at each login.
You can select the images using "Choose Image" button.
Once you select all images, click on "Enable Settings and Exit" button. It'll ask you to select the initial image which will be used as the first login screen background.
That's it. Now you can enjoy different login screens at each login.
If you want to restore the default login screen, run the "Remove files and settings.exe" file included in the pack and it'll restore the default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Copy or Write Bootable IMG Files to USB Drives Using Win32 Disk Imager
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Windows Media Player (WMP) in Windows XP and Vista
- Download Free Windows 8 (vNext) Skin for RocketDock
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 Available for Download
- StandaloneStack 2: Get Leopard Stacks in Taskbar and Desktop in Windows XP and Vista
- Everything You Want to Know About Windows 8