Set Multiple Background Images on Windows 7 Login Screen Using Logon Screen Rotator
Here is an excellent tool for Windows 7 users which allows you to choose up to 10 images and displays them randomly at each login.
You can select the images using "Choose Image" button.
Once you select all images, click on "Enable Settings and Exit" button. It'll ask you to select the initial image which will be used as the first login screen background.
That's it. Now you can enjoy different login screens at each login.
If you want to restore the default login screen, run the "Remove files and settings.exe" file included in the pack and it'll restore the default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- All About Mozilla Firefox Profile Folder and Configuration Files
- How to Show Tabs Always in Titlebar When Mozilla Firefox is not Maximized?
- Download Windows 10 Insider (Technical) Preview for Mobile Phones
- Install All Post-SP1 Updates Offline in Windows 7 Using Convenience Rollup Package
- [Fix] Windows Automatically Reduces System Volume for Games & PC Calls
- Microsoft Confirms Existence of App Store in Windows 8