Download Windows 7 Logon Screen Rotator to Rotate Login Screen Background Image
Here is an excellent tool for Windows 7 users which allows you to choose up to 10 images and displays them randomly at each login.
You can select the images using "Choose Image" button.
Once you select all images, click on "Enable Settings and Exit" button. It'll ask you to select the initial image which will be used as the first login screen background.
That's it. Now you can enjoy different login screens at each login.
If you want to restore the default login screen, run the "Remove files and settings.exe" file included in the pack and it'll restore the default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- First Screenshots of Google Chrome OS
- [Solution] Recycle Bin Icon on Desktop Doesn’t Refresh Automatically in Windows Vista
- Download Windows Vista Blue Skin “Y! Vista Blue” for Yahoo! Messenger
- CCEnhancer: Add Support for 500+ New Programs in CCleaner List
- Introducing Windows 8: Download Free Windows 8 e-book from Microsoft
- How to Disable New Metro Boot Loader and Restore Windows Vista and 7 Style Classic Boot Loader in Windows 8 and Later?