Download Windows 7 Logon Screen Rotator to Rotate Login Screen Background Image
Here is an excellent tool for Windows 7 users which allows you to choose up to 10 images and displays them randomly at each login.
You can select the images using "Choose Image" button.
Once you select all images, click on "Enable Settings and Exit" button. It'll ask you to select the initial image which will be used as the first login screen background.
That's it. Now you can enjoy different login screens at each login.
If you want to restore the default login screen, run the "Remove files and settings.exe" file included in the pack and it'll restore the default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get the Good Old Wordpad (without Ribbons) Working in Windows 7 and Later?
- Windows 8 Start Menu Toggle: Free Utility to Toggle Between New Start Screen and Old Start Menu
- Get Windows Vista Style Desktop Personalization in Windows XP
- [Fix] 0x800F0906 and 0x800F081F Error Messages While Installing .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 8/8.1
- How to Always Start Your Favorite Web Browser in Private Browsing Mode By Default?
- Download Awesome Glass Theme for RocketDock