Here is an excellent tool for Windows 7 users which allows you to choose up to 10 images and displays them randomly at each login.
You can select the images using "Choose Image" button.
Once you select all images, click on "Enable Settings and Exit" button. It'll ask you to select the initial image which will be used as the first login screen background.
That's it. Now you can enjoy different login screens at each login.
If you want to restore the default login screen, run the "Remove files and settings.exe" file included in the pack and it'll restore the default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Freeware to Bring All Windows 7 Style Classic Features Back in Windows 8.1 Explorer “This PC”
- How to Get the Old Thin Taskbar Buttons with Text in Windows 7?
- Download Windows Themes and Wallpapers from Microsoft Personalization Gallery
- [Tip] Customize Start Page Background Theme and Number of Columns in Opera
- [Wishlist] Features You Want to See in Next Windows Version
- Add “Hide” and “Unhide” Options in File / Folder Context Menus in Windows XP, Vista and 7