Here is an excellent tool for Windows 7 users which allows you to choose up to 10 images and displays them randomly at each login.
You can select the images using "Choose Image" button.
Once you select all images, click on "Enable Settings and Exit" button. It'll ask you to select the initial image which will be used as the first login screen background.
That's it. Now you can enjoy different login screens at each login.
If you want to restore the default login screen, run the "Remove files and settings.exe" file included in the pack and it'll restore the default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hash Reporter: Free Portable Utility to Calculate and Verify Hash Codes
- Download “Arma 2 Free”, a Free-to-Play Multiplayer Game
- Download Update for Windows 7 to Fix Data Corruption Issue for Secure Digital (SD) Cards
- [AskVG Apps] Download Free Software for Tweaking and Customizing Windows
- Download Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Mockup Theme
- Waiting to Download Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2?