WinCDEmu: Mount CD/DVD Images (ISO, NRG, MDS/MDF, IMG, etc) in Windows Explorer
Do you have ISO or other disc image files in your system and want to mount them in Windows?
WinCDEmu is a freeware which makes mounting CD/DVD images simple. Double-click on an image file in Windows Explorer and a new drive letter with the mounted image will appear. You can mount as many images as you want at the same time, and you don't need to reserve drive letters when nothing is mounted.
WinCDEmu supports ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, IMG formats and runs on all Windows versions from WinXP to Win7.
To unmount an image, double-click the corresponding file in Explorer again, or simply eject the corresponding CD drive using the context menu.
WinCDEmu is an open-source software and comes with English, Russian, Japanese, Italian, French, German, Greek, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Dutch and Traditional Chinese languages.
It also comes in a portable version which is a special build of WinCDEmu that does not need any installation and can be used out-of-the-box.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download AVG Antivirus Free Edition 2012
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14931 for PC Available for Download
- Microsoft Office 2010 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to Remove Watermark (Build Number Info) from Desktop in Windows 8 and Later
- How to Add Recycle Bin, Run, Search and Many Other Useful Shortcuts in My Computer?
- How to Get Good Old “Statusbar” with Text and Progress Meter Back in Mozilla Firefox