WinBubble: Freeware to Customize and Tweak Windows Vista and Windows 7
If you are a Windows Vista or Windows 7 user, here is something interesting for you.
Today we are going to share a free tweaking utility which allows you to tweak and customize many hidden and advanced settings of Windows which are not available to customize by default in Windows.
WinBubble is a nice and small utility to tweak lots of hidden settings in Windows Vista and Windows 7. The best thing is, you don't need to install it. Its a portable app. Just download it and run the EXE file. That's it.
You'll get lots of cool tweaks there, which might come handy most of the time. A must have software for Vista and 7 users.
- Add/edit OEM logo and OEM information
- Context menu customizations
- Customize screensavers (Bubbles, Ribbon and Mystify)
- Customize or remove the arrow icon on shortcuts
- Customizing Windows Experience Score
- Re-enable hibernation
- Show Windows build number on Desktop
- Enable hidden animations
- Enable/disable Welcome Center
Internet Explorer Customizations
- Change Internet Explorer window title text
- Enable/disable Pop-up blocker, phishing filter, etc
- Remove search box from toolbar
- Hide command bar
- Remove "New" item from context menu
- Remove "Folder Options"
- Disable Task Manager
- Disable AutoPlay for All type of media
- Disable access to Display properties
- Disable access to Control Panel
- Force users to input Username before entering Windows
- Enable/disable UAC
- Disable RUN command in Start Menu and Task Manager
- Hide ALL or specific drive
- Hide Shutdown button and options in Start Menu
- Internet Explorer security settings
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Uninstall Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
- How to Customize Power Button Action in Windows 7 Start Menu?
- How to Fix Old Classic Context Menu Problem in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Get “Home” Button in Tab Bar in Mozilla Firefox
- Try Again Extension for Mozilla Firefox: Keeps Loading the Page When Server Not Found
- How to Get URL Bar and Tab Bar in Same Row in Mozilla Firefox Similar to Internet Explorer?