"Win2-7 Pack" is the most comprehensive, easily installable, customizable and most user friendly Windows 7 Transformation Pack for the Gnome Desktop.
It completely transforms your Linux desktop into Windows 7.
Installation is simple. Simply run GUIInstall.sh to install it. You can uninstall the pack by running GUIUninstall.sh.
You can download it using following link:
Thanks to our reader "Ashish" for sharing it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove Library Pane (Libraries Header) from Windows 7 Explorer?
- Download The Best WindowBlinds Skin for Windows Vista Ever!!!
- WinBubble: Freeware to Customize and Tweak Windows Vista and Windows 7
- How to Remove “Branding Logo” and “Ease of Access” (Accessibility) Button from Windows Vista and 7 Login Screens?
- Kludget Engine: Free Utility to Use Mac OS Dashboard Widgets on Windows and Linux Desktop
- How to Fix Start Menu Text or Icon Cut-off Problem in Windows XP 3rd Party Themes?