Will Your PC Run Windows Vista? Check Yourself Using Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor
As we all know Microsoft has released Windows Vista RTM i.e. final version and now it can be used as a primary OS without any worries. If you have an old system which contains Windows XP or any other OS such as Linux distro, etc and if you want to know whether your system can support Windows Vista or not, here is a solution for you.
Microsoft has released the official "Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor" tool which can help you in taking a decision. Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor is designed to help Windows XP users identify whether their PCs are ready for an upgrade to Windows Vista or not.
It also helps you in finding which edition of Windows Vista meets your requirements. You'll also be able to find out which features of Windows Vista will run on your PC with the help of this free tool.
First download the Upgrade Advisor and run it. It'll perform an analysis of your current PC and will provide you a detailed feedback so that you can ensure that your PC is ready for the edition of Windows Vista that you want.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Windows Vista
Other similar articles that may interest you
- List of Best Free Partition Manager Software for Windows
- [Windows 10 Tip] Disable “Quick Actions” Buttons in Action Center
- [FIX] Error Message “0x80070424” Received in Windows Update or Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)
- Download Windows Phone 7.5 Mango Cheat Sheets
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “FreeCell” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Fix Corrupt Drive Icons Problem in My Computer Window?