Which is the Best Web Browser Ever: IE, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari or Maxthon?
We have seen many people saying "Hey! Don't use IE, use Firefox, its better". On the other hand some people say, don't use Firefox, use Opera, its the fastest browser on earth. And some say, use Safari, new browser from Apple, its the best. Some say use Google Chrome and so on...
What to do? 2 people, 2 opinions. So today We decided to post this article featuring all popular web browsers available on net. So that you can give them a try and can find out which one is good for you:
1. Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is the default web browser which comes pre-installed with Windows OS. Its a web browser from Microsoft. The latest version which is available is IE9. It provides improved navigation through tabbed browsing, web search right from the toolbar, advanced printing, easy discovery, reading and subscription to RSS feeds, and much more.
2. Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is an open source web browser from Mozilla. Its also our favorite one. This award-winning Web browser is fast, secure, and fully customizable to your online life. With Firefox, there are many powerful features that make your online experience even better.
Opera is also one of the popular web browser among net users. Its safe, secure, powerful and fully customizable. Opera team claims that Opera Web browser is faster and more secure than other browsers available on the market. Opera delivers robust security and a far-richer feature set than any other Web browser and it's free.
4. Google Chrome
If you love Google products, you should give a try to Chrome. Google Chrome is a web browser developed by Google. It combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Get it here (Safari for Windows has been discontinued by Apple)
Maxthon is the biggest 3rd party browser in China. Its a powerful tabbed browser built for all users. Besides basic browsing functionality, Maxthon Browser provides a rich set of features to improve your surfing experience.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Access “Advanced Appearance Settings” Option and Change Font Size, Color in Windows 8 and Later?
- Download Simple Patch to Enable Aero Glass Transparency and Personalization Features in Windows 7 Home Basic and Starter Editions
- Fix “The Products We Found in Your Account Can’t be Used to Activate” Error Message in Microsoft Office 2013 Applications
- [FIX] Access Denied! Website Blocked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus due to Dangerous Content
- Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) Preview for Windows 7 Coming in November 2012
- How to Disable Hardware Acceleration (GPU Rendering) in Microsoft Internet Explorer to Fix Font Problem?