If you live in India and love to watch Bollywood movies, here is an excellent news for you.
Today we are going to share 3 awesome places on Internet where you can watch full-length Bollywood blockbuster movies absolutely free and legally.
So no need to purchase movie DVDs or cinema hall tickets, simply sit back in front of you computer and enjoy the free movies.
So without wasting time, here are the links to watch free Bollywood movies:
1. YouTube Movies Channel
YouTube provides a free channel "Movies" where you can watch absolutely free movies. There are several movie categories to choose from like New releases, Drama, Documentary, Horror, Action & Adventure, Classics, Comedy, Mystery & Suspense, Science Fiction, Romance, Family, Crime, Animation & Cartoons.
If you click on "All Categories" link, You'll get a sub-category "Indian Cinema".
It contains movies in various Indian languages like Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali and Polish.
2. YouTube Box Office Channel
"Box Office" is a new channel of YouTube that features a new full-length blockbuster movie of Bollywood per month. These movies are ad-supported. A 15 second video ad is shown after every 10 minutes of the movie. You can't hide or skip these ads. But you should not mind these ads as these ads are not much longer.
3. Yahoo! MoviePlex
"MoviePlex" is a brand new video streaming service from Yahoo! Similar to YouTube's Box Office, Yahoo! MoviePlex shows Bollywood's blockbuster full-length movies absolutely free and there are no ads at all.
However its a starting and we might see ads in future. Also currently the movies are very limited in number and more movies will be added in coming days. You can watch Aakrosh, Dil To Baccha Hai Ji, Rock On, Rann, Lamhaa, Crook, Rakht Charitra part 1 and 2 atm.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Full Standalone Offline Windows Installer (MSI) of Google Chrome
- Mozilla Adds “Reset to Default State” Button in Firefox
- Download Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Free Public Beta
- [Linux Guides Collection] Everything You Want to Know and Learn about Linux
- How to Restore All Configuration Settings of Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) to Default Using Command Line
- How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?