If you live in India and love to watch Bollywood movies, here is an excellent news for you.
Today we are going to share 3 awesome places on Internet where you can watch full-length Bollywood blockbuster movies absolutely free and legally.
So no need to purchase movie DVDs or cinema hall tickets, simply sit back in front of you computer and enjoy the free movies.
So without wasting time, here are the links to watch free Bollywood movies:
1. YouTube Movies Channel
YouTube provides a free channel "Movies" where you can watch absolutely free movies. There are several movie categories to choose from like New releases, Drama, Documentary, Horror, Action & Adventure, Classics, Comedy, Mystery & Suspense, Science Fiction, Romance, Family, Crime, Animation & Cartoons.
If you click on "All Categories" link, You'll get a sub-category "Indian Cinema".
It contains movies in various Indian languages like Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali and Polish.
2. YouTube Box Office Channel
"Box Office" is a new channel of YouTube that features a new full-length blockbuster movie of Bollywood per month. These movies are ad-supported. A 15 second video ad is shown after every 10 minutes of the movie. You can't hide or skip these ads. But you should not mind these ads as these ads are not much longer.
3. Yahoo! MoviePlex
"MoviePlex" is a brand new video streaming service from Yahoo! Similar to YouTube's Box Office, Yahoo! MoviePlex shows Bollywood's blockbuster full-length movies absolutely free and there are no ads at all.
However its a starting and we might see ads in future. Also currently the movies are very limited in number and more movies will be added in coming days. You can watch Aakrosh, Dil To Baccha Hai Ji, Rock On, Rann, Lamhaa, Crook, Rakht Charitra part 1 and 2 atm.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change or Customize Start Menu Look-n-Feel in Windows XP?
- Add “Desktop Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu
- How to Restore Missing “New” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows?
- How to Remove Windows Vista Startup ORB Animation (aka Pearl Animation)?
- How to Change or Customize Internet Explorer Title Bar Caption?
- What are the Benefits of Windows Live ID Integration in Windows 8?