Do You Want Google+ Invitation to Sign Up? Get It Officially
UPDATE: Google+ is now open to public and no invitation is needed. Read more here.
Recently we posted about "Google+", a new social network from Google:
Currently its invitation only. So you need an invitation to join Google+. At the moment Google has disabled sending invitations but here is how you can get it officially from Google:
Open following link in your browser:
Fill your first name and email ID and click on Submit button.
That's it. Wait for some time and you'll receive an invitation email in your Inbox from Google.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Install Windows 8 in Virtual Box or VMware Workstation?
- Transform Windows Vista into Windows 8, Download Windows 8 Metro Theme for Vista
- Restrict AutoRun Feature in Windows XP and Vista to CD and DVD Drives Similar to Windows 7
- How to Remove Windows Vista Startup ORB Animation (aka Pearl Animation)?
- [Tip] How to Check Running Apps List in Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Later Versions
- How to Type and Use New Symbol of Indian Currency “Rupee” in Programs?