Download “Bing Desktop” Tool to Automatically Set Bing Homepage Background Image as Windows Desktop Wallpaper
Who doesn't know about "Bing"? Its a search engine from Microsoft and also an alternative to the big daddy Google.
The one thing which makes it different from other search engines is its awesome background image which is updated each day by Microsoft. Many people save those images to set them as their Desktop wallpapers.
There are many 3rd party free software available which automatically extract and download Bing homepage background images and set them as Desktop wallpaper daily.
But now no need to use any 3rd party software as Microsoft has released an official Bing Desktop wallpaper changer tool.
"Bing Desktop" is a new freeware released by Microsoft which automatically downloads Bing homepage background image and sets it as your Windows Desktop wallpaper daily. It also puts a Bing search box on your Desktop which can be used to instantly search on Bing right from your Desktop.
You can minimize the search box if you don't like it or put it on top of screen using context menu and it'll auto-hide itself. Whenever you want to use it, move your mouse cursor on top-middle area of screen and it'll show on the screen.
You can also use keyboard shortcut "Win+H" to hide or show the Bing search box on Desktop.
You can change its settings either by right-clicking on the search box or by clicking on Tools icon given at the end of search box.
It can be used in Windows 7 only. Interested users can download it using following link:
Thanks to our reader "raman" for sharing it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Customize the Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Microsoft Office?
- [Fix] Can’t Change SmartScreen Filter Settings in Windows 8 and Later
- Windows 7 System Requirements
- [Windows Tip] Take Ownership (Permission) of Registry Keys from Command Line
- [Fix] Duplicate IMAP Folders (Sent, Junk and Deleted Items) Created in Windows Live Mail
- How to Enable or Disable Use of Camera App on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?