Vize (XPize for Vista): GUI Enhancer for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008
We have shared XPize for Windows XP and Server 2003 in past and now its turn of a similar software for Windows Vista.
Vize is a GUI enhancement software for Windows Vista. It replaces most of the old non-Vista icons, animations and image resources that Microsoft is still overlooking in Vista.
Vize automates the process of replacing these resources in system files, applying the real fit and finish to Windows Vista. The patching process will not disable Vista's built-in security features. Vize will automatically restore all files and folder permissions, making your Vista experience nicer without sacrificing security.
Vize does not contain any spyware or ad-ware of any kind. If you are not satisfied with the results, you can completely uninstall Vize. Vize is compatible with any version (except x64) and any language of Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.
- Patches more than 70 system files with minimal user interaction.
- Updates tons of old resources still existent in Windows Vista coming from Windows 95/98/2000/XP.
- Gives Windows Vista the real fit and finish.
- And much more to come with every new version!
- Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 (any version (except x64), any language)
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Can’t See Minimize Button in Titlebar and Access Taskbar in Metro Apps in Windows 8.1
- How to Enable Secret “Click and Hold Context Menu” Option in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Tip] How to Restart Mozilla Firefox With All Opened Tabs
- How to Remove or Uninstall 3rd Party Transformation Packs (or Skin Packs) in Windows?
- How to Stop Windows Live Mail from Blocking Unsupported File Types in Attachments
- Windows 8.1 August Update (aka Update 2) Coming on August 12