Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP
If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Create Direct Shortcut for “Advanced Power Settings” in Windows Vista and Later
- Yet Another Way to Download Free Microsoft Office 2010 60-Day Trial Version
- [Tip] Pin “Slide to Shutdown” Shortcut to Windows 8.1 Start Screen
- iCalcy: Download iPhone Look-Like Calculator for Windows
- Add “System Tools” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- How to Disable or Customize Alert Box Animation in Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird?