Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP
If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add “Windows Apps” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu
- Create Simple Script to Show / Hide Hidden Files and Folders in Windows
- Download Windows XP and Windows 7 Look-Like Linux Distributions
- Windows 8.1 Releases to Manufacturing (RTM), General Availability on October 17th, 2013
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Minesweeper” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- [Guide] How to Create Unattended Installer of Adobe Photoshop?