If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Provides Bootable Repair Disk to Fix Windows 7 Restart Problems
- Create Windows 7 and Windows 8 Bootable USB Drive or DVD Using Official “Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool” from Microsoft
- How to Clear / Remove Unwanted Items from “Hide Inactive Icons” Customization Box History in Notification Area of Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Download and Install Windows 8.1 Free Preview? Upgrade or Dual Boot with Windows 8
- List of Freeware to Get Windows 7 Aero Snap, Aero Shake and Aero Peek Features in Windows XP and Vista
- Start Killer: Free Software to Remove Start Button (ORB) from Windows Taskbar