Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP
If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- CoolNovo (Formerly ChromePlus): New Advanced Web Browser Similar to Google Chrome
- [Fix] “No Signal” Issue on Tata Sky DTH Service in India
- BgInfo: Show System Hardware and Software Information on Windows Desktop Background
- How to Modify or Disable ScanDisk Timeout Value on Windows Startup?
- How to Change or Disable Login Screen Background Image in Windows 10?
- [Tip] Disable Notifications and Action Center in Windows 10