If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Prevent Themes to Change Desktop Icons & Mouse Pointers in Windows 7 and Later?
- Official Link to Download Google Chrome Full Standalone Offline Installer
- MinUI: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Hide All Toolbars Using Ctrl Key
- How to Convert Microsoft Office 2013 Trial Version into Full Version without Reinstalling?
- Download Windows 8 Aero Lite (Basic) Themes and Skins Pack for Windows XP
- Play “Cut The Rope” Game Online in Your Favorite Web Browser