If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8 Will Come with Hyper-V, Microsoft Confirms
- Add “Restore Ownership to TrustedInstaller” Option in Files and Folders Context Menu in Windows
- Windows 7 will allow Downgrade to Vista or XP for a Limited Time
- Windows Blue will be Called Windows 8.1 and will be a Free Update to Windows 8
- [Tip] Add Secret “Hide File Names” Option in “View” Menu in Windows Vista and 7
- Disable Colorization to Set Window Borders Always White and Enable Secret Slow Animations Tweak in Windows 8