Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP
If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Problem Steps Recorder (PSR): Revealing Hidden Secret Tool in Windows 7 and Later
- RealWorld Paint: Free Image Editor and Alternative to Adobe Photoshop
- [Direct Download Links] Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus, Visio 2013 and Project 2013 Free Trial
- How to Disable Hot Corners (Charms Bar and App Switch List) in Windows 8.1?
- [Tip] Create Portable Version of Opera Browser and Opera Mail for USB Drives
- Windows 8 Comes with Built-in Option to Turn On/Off 16-Bit Application Support