If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Waiting to Download Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2?
- [Fix] ICO Files Not Showing their Icons in Windows Explorer
- [Fix] Windows XP SP3 Setup Error: Cannot Update a Checked (Debug) System with a Free (Retail) Version of Service Pack 3
- Download OSX Yosemite Login Screen for Windows XP and 7
- Beware of “Anti-Virus-1″, Another Fake Antivirus in Town
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 7? Check Yourself Using Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor