If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change Registered Owner and Organization Name in Windows?
- How to Disable / Restrict Use of USB Storage Devices in Windows?
- How to Enable Missing Hibernate Option in Windows Start Menu?
- [Version 2] Customizing RUN Dialog Box in Windows XP Using Resource Hacker
- Official Links to Download “Windows Essentials 2012 (Wave 5)” Full Standalone Offline Installer
- Get Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu in Vista, Add “Screen Resolution” and “Gadgets” Options