If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- iCalcy: Download iPhone Look-Like Calculator for Windows
- Enable Hidden Secret Control Panel Items in Windows Vista and Later
- Get Longhorn Style 3D Animated (Rotating) User Picture in Windows Vista Start Menu
- How to Install Windows Vista DreamScene Feature in Windows 7 and Later?
- How to Restore “Show Desktop” Shortcut Icon in Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows?
- How to Show Windows 8 Developer Preview Watermark (Build Number Info) on Windows 7 Desktop?