Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP
If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Resource Hacker 4.2.0 Now Available for Download
- Download Free Windows 8.1 RTM 90-day Trial Version
- How to Disable New Metro Boot Loader and Restore Classic Boot Loader in Windows 8 and Later?
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Windows Media Player (WMP) in Windows XP and Vista
- ZeuAPP: Download and Install 160+ Free Software Within Few Clicks
- Maxthon: Yet Another Fast, Secure and Highly Customizable Web Browser