If you are still using Windows XP and want to have Windows Vista icons in your XP, then this new Icon Pack will definitely help you.
"VistaVG Icon Pack" will make Windows XP icons look like Windows Vista.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
After downloading the file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the Icon Pack. You'll need "Stardock Icon Packager" to apply this icon pack which you can find here.
Open "VistaVG.iconpackage" file in Icon Packager and Apply it.
If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
And if you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Introducing Windows 8: Download Free Windows 8 e-book from Microsoft
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Calculator in Windows XP and Vista
- Download Popular “Angry Birds” and “Bad Piggies” Games for Windows PC
- List of Hidden Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobile Phones
- Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
- What are the Benefits of Windows Live ID Integration in Windows 8?