VistaThumbnailSizer: Freeware to Change Windows Vista Taskbar Thumbnails Size and Animations
In Windows Vista if you are using Aero glass theme, you might have noticed the new small thumbnails which appear when you hover the mouse cursor over a running program button in taskbar. Its a new and cool feature in Windows Vista. It shows the live previews of the running programs without activating their windows.
But the thumbnails are not customizable. You can't adjust their size and other settings. Thanks to "Andreas V" who has made a little utility to easily and quickly increase / decrease these thumbnails size.
You just need to download the Zip file, extract it and run the EXE file. You can change the height / width of thumbnails, add / remove "Fade-in" animation. If you like it and want to run this utility automatically whenever you start Windows, you can add its entry in startup by clicking on "Start AveVistaThumbnailSizer with Windows" button.
You can download this utility here:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Windows 10 Start Menu] Review, Tips-n-Tricks and Customization
- Download Mac OS X “Mountain Lion” Look-Like Login Screen for Windows XP
- 7-Zip: Free and Open Source File Archive Utility for Windows and Linux
- Customize New Tab Page in Mozilla Firefox, Change Background Image and Number of Rows and Columns of Tiles
- [Tip] Disable Telemetry and Data Collection on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- How to Fix Annoying Cursor Jumping Problem While Typing Documents in Laptops?