Here is something interesting for "Kubuntu" users. If you are Linux user but like Windows 7 interface, here is a chance for you to get a similar interface in your Kubuntu OS.
KDE-Look.org has released a transformation pack for Kubuntu which can make "Kubuntu Jaunty 9.04" looks and in some areas works like Windows 7.
- Vistar7 color scheme
- Vistar7 plasma theme
- Redmond Vista - Normal deKorator theme
- Win7 Icon theme
- Aero mouse theme
- Windows 7 like splash screen
- All Windows 7 sound themes
- Windows 7 wallpapers, including beta wallpapers
- Segoe UI, Calibri and Cambri fonts
- Default Windows 7 user picture
How to Use:
- Make sure you are on-line
- Open konsole in Transformation Pack directory
- chmod +x install.sh
- sudo ./install.sh
- login as vistar7 user
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Right Click Context Menu Adder: Freeware to Add Useful Shortcuts in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Desktop Context Menu
- ViStart 8.1: Best Free Start Menu Alternative for Windows
- How to Remove “Gadgets” Option from Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu?
- How to Disable or Customize “Backspace Key” in Mozilla Firefox?
- RegFileMerger: Merge Multiple Registry Files into a Single One
- Add “Open in New Window” Option in Folders and Drives Context Menu in Windows