Vistalizator: Change Display Language in All Windows Vista and 7 Editions
Windows Vista and Windows 7 come in various editions like Ultimate, Professional, Enterprise, etc. Ultimate edition comes with a cool feature called MUI which allows you to change display language in Windows.
If you don't have Ultimate edition but want to change display language, following free tool will help you.
Vistalizator is an excellent freeware which allows you to change display language in Windows Vista and 7 editions other than Ultimate, like Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium and Business/Professional.
Vistalizator overrides the limit of one MUI language on non-Ultimate Windows editions.
- Works in 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Change Windows display language in less than 5 minutes! (Express installation mode)
- Uses official Microsoft Windows language packs
- You can install all 36 MUI languages and switch between them easily
- You can install 55 Vista LIP languages on top of specific MUI languages
- Compatible with Vista Service Pack 1 and Vista Service Pack 2
- User Account Control (UAC) compliant - prompts for administrative privileges
- Windows Speech Recognition works with all supported languages
- Languages can be installed either in Internal or in Express mode
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Opera Tip] Disable Automatic Detection and Removal of Duplicate Bookmarks
- TaskbarEx: Move, Rearrange and Detach Taskbar Buttons in Windows XP
- How to Get Mac OS or Linux Style Font Smoothing in Windows?
- Windows 8 Snap Enabler: Free Utility to Force Enable Snap Feature in Windows 8
- How to Remove Linux Boot Loader from Startup After Deleting Linux Partitions?
- Add “Open with Resource Hacker” Option in EXE, DLL, CPL, OCX and SCR Files Context Menu