Navigation Button Colorizer: Freeware to Change Windows Vista and Windows 7 Explorer’s Navigation Buttons Color
"Vista/7 Navigation Button Colorizer" is a small and portable tool created by vasanrulez @ DA to change the color of navigation buttons in Windows Vista and Windows 7 Explorer. Navigation buttons are the small Left and Right arrows which can be found in Command bar (or toolbar) present in Windows Explorer windows.
This tool allows you to easily change the color of navigation buttons. Normally you need to edit some system files using Resource Hacker and replace existing images with the new images to change navigation buttons color but with the help of this free tool you can automatically change buttons color.
You just need to launch the application and adjust the given slider to set desired button color, click on apply color button and it'll change navigation buttons color automatically.
You can download it using following link:
Download Link (removed by developer)
PS: If your antivirus detects it as a suspicious item, please ignore it. Its a false positive which happens because this tool modifies a system file.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Did You Know] Ultimate List of Windows Vista Facts, Bugs and Goof-ups
- How to Always Show “User Home Folder”, “Control Panel” and “Recycle Bin” Items in Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- Nero Lite and Nero Micro: Small and Optimized Installers for Nero Burning ROM
- Get Windows 7 Like Large Taskbar Buttons in Windows Vista
- Download Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Free Public Beta
- [Tip] How to Find Out the Date and Time When Windows was Installed in Your Computer?