We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- FileTypesMan: Free Alternative to Windows Default File Type Option
- Download Windows File Protection (WFP) Service Patcher or Switcher
- Add “System Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- [Tip] Enable or Disable Windows Update Notifications in ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- How to Add “Scan with Windows Defender” Option in File Context Menu in Windows 8?
- How to Clear / Remove Unwanted Items from “Hide Inactive Icons” Customization Box History in Notification Area of Windows