Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Try Again Extension for Mozilla Firefox: Keeps Loading the Page When Server Not Found
- QTTabBar Now Supports Windows 7 and Later, Adds Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
- [Software Update] Opera 41 Now Available for Download
- How to Remove Annoying “Safe To Remove Hardware” Message Box in Windows Vista?
- Hidden Secret Trick to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and Other Google Android Devices
- [Windows Tip] Disable “This App is Preventing Shutdown or Restart” Screen