Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Auslogics Registry Cleaner: A Free Windows Registry Maintenance Tool
- Add Image or Logo in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows XP
- A Complete Guide for Tweaking User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Vista and Later
- [FIX] Optical Drives (CD/DVD) Icon Not Showing in My Computer Window
- How to Enable New “Compact Navigation” Feature in Google Chrome? Make Toolbar and Addressbar Auto-Hidden
- Windows 8.1 is Just Around the Corner, Are You Ready to Switch?