Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- 8 Start: Enjoy Windows 8 Start Screen Style Homepage with Live Tiles in Web Browsers
- How to Enable Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 10?
- How to Add “Scan with Windows Defender” Option in File Context Menu in Windows 8?
- [Ready-Made Registry Script] Add Cut, Copy, Paste and Other Useful Buttons in Command Bar of Windows 7 Explorer
- Show Your Desired Text on Desktop by Customizing Windows Vista and Later Watermark (Build Number Info)
- How to Enable Image Slide Show Feature on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?