Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Use All New Internet Explorer Platform Preview Build Features in IE Public Beta Build?
- How to Change Default File Save Location in Microsoft Office?
- Download Windows Vista Skin “Y! Vista Reloaded” for Yahoo! Messenger
- [Tip] Disallow Secret “Customer Experience Improvement Program” (CEIP) from Collecting Information in Windows
- Download “Windows Embedded” Theme for Windows XP and Server 2003
- [Guide] How to Take Ownership (Permission) of a Registry Key in Windows?