Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable New Animation in Mozilla Firefox Preferences / Options Window?
- Download FREE CustoPack Tools to Customize Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Download Windows 7 Logon Screen Rotator to Rotate Login Screen Background Image
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Free Beta
- [Tip] How to Show File Extensions of Shortcuts (LNK, URL, PIF) in Windows Explorer?
- List of Best Free Partition Manager Software for Windows