We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Autorun Functionality in Windows Using Registry Editor?
- Download Windows 8 Boot Screen for Windows XP
- How to Disable or Change a Key Action in Your Keyboard Using Sharp Keys?
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 8? Check Yourself Using Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant
- Microsoft Introduces Touch Pack for Windows 7
- How to Show / Add Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Icon in System Tray?