Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- PC Emulator: Test and Learn Linux Commands in Web Browser
- Google Social Network “Google+” Goes Public, No Invitation Required
- Download Theme to Transform Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- How to Disable Full Row Select Functionality in Windows Vista and Later Explorer?
- Best Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office Suite
- [Fix] “Something Happened” Error Message in Windows 10 Upgrade