Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] Control Panel, Welcome Center or Games are not Opening in Windows Vista
- How to Instant Apply Preferences in Mozilla Firefox Without Closing Options Window?
- [Tip] Disable Hardware Acceleration in Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird to Fix Font and Crashing Problems
- Create Shortcut to Kill All Not Responding Programs on the Fly in Windows
- [Tip] How to Get Extra Free Disk Space in Windows?
- [Tip] Customize Text Messages on Windows XP and Windows 7 Login Screens