Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- ViCon Remastered: Get Windows Vista and 7’s Desktop Icon Mouse Hover Effect in Windows XP
- Hidden Secret Trick to Reboot Google Android Mobile Phones into Safe Mode
- Mount and Access System Restore Points in Windows Using System Restore Explorer
- How to Remove Unwanted Program Shortcuts from Windows Vista Welcome Center?
- Play “Cut The Rope” Game Online in Your Favorite Web Browser
- How to Add “Network Connections” Folder in My Computer Window?