We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Hide, Show or Set Permissions for Your Email ID in Your Facebook Account Profile Page?
- [FIX] Windows Vista or Server 2008 Computer Hangs and Stops Responding While Applying User Settings at Login Screen
- Get Windows 7 CAD (Ctrl+Alt+Del) Screen in Windows XP
- Add “Desktop Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu
- vNext: Download Windows 8 Metro UI Inspired Rainmeter Skin Suite
- How to Enable / Disable “New -> Shortcut” in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Context Menu?