We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Revealing Interesting Secret Behind Windows Build Numbers
- [Tip] How to Show More Apps with Small Icons in Windows 8.1 Apps Screen
- Download “AeroVG Ei8ht” Theme for Windows 8 and 8.1
- How to Rename “Favorites”, “Libraries”, “Homegroup”, “Computer” and “Network” Items in Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- How to Restore / Reinstall All Uninstalled Desktop Gadgets in Windows Vista and 7
- Download Free Windows 7 RTM 90-day Trial Version