Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- iPhone Tips-n-Tricks and Hidden Secret Service Codes
- How to Remove or Customize Shortcut Arrow Icon in Windows?
- Get Glass CMD (Command Prompt) in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Prevent Themes to Change Desktop Icons & Mouse Pointers in Windows 7 and Later?
- Windows 7 Allows You to Remove IE, WMP and Many Other Windows Components
- Windows 10 November Update (Version 1511) Available for Download