Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] No Border in Task Manager Window, How to Get Menubar, Titlebar and Tabs Back?
- Get Windows XP Style Classic “All Programs” List in Start Menu of Windows Vista and Windows 7
- How to Fix “MAPI was Unable to Load Information Service Msncon.dll” Error Message in Microsoft Outlook?
- Download Portable MP3 Player with Aero Glass Interface for Windows 7
- Beginner’s Guide to Configure Windows 8 / 8.1 Services
- How to Extract Original (Default) System Files from Windows Setup Disc?