We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get Classic Old Interface Back in Google Search Pages?
- [Manual Method] Get “Classic Start Menu” Back in Windows 7 Without Using 3rd Party Software
- How to Change Default Wallpaper Directory in Desktop Properties in Windows XP?
- Trick to Increase Windows Vista Performance / Experience Index upto 9.9
- Microsoft Shares Tips and Hotkeys to Make Windows 7 Faster, Secure and Easier to Use
- How to Remove Annoying Common Tasks (Details Pane) from Desktop in Windows XP?