Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Google Chrome “New Tab Page” in Mozilla Firefox Using Google Toolbar
- Make Your Linux Desktop Look-Like Mac OS X Leopard Using Transformation Packs
- Freeware to Hide or Show Windows Taskbar on the Fly
- Mozilla to Remove Several Unnecessary Options from Firefox Preferences Window
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [Fix] Windows XP Shows Error Message: Installation of Microsoft Office 2010 Requires MSXML Version 6.10.1129.0