We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disallow Secret “Customer Experience Improvement Program” Collecting Information in Windows 7
- How to Show More Websites On Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) New Tab (about:tabs) Page?
- Bins: Download Taskbar Organizer for Windows 7
- BExplorer (Better Explorer): Windows 8 Look-Like Explorer with Ribbon UI for Windows 7
- Download SevenVG Black RTM Theme with Normal Thin Taskbar for Windows XP
- Download Windows 7 Free Release Candidate (RC) Build 7100