We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Revealing Hidden Secret Service Menu in Dish TV DTH Set Top Box
- How to Disable Toolbar Auto-Hide Feature in Full Screen Mode of Mozilla Firefox
- What is the Use of USB Port in Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon and Other DTH Set Top Box?
- TweakIE9: Tweaking Utility for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)
- [Fix] Windows Vista No Longer Starts After Installing Windows XP in Dual Boot System
- Download Windows 7 WindowBlinds (WB) Skin with Aero Glass for Windows XP