Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows Media Player 12: Bug or Feature?
- [Fix] How to Remove “Windows has Blocked Some Startup Programs” Notification Message in Windows Vista?
- How to Fix Arrow Keys Navigation Problem in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Get Separate “Stop” and “Reload” Buttons in Mozilla Firefox?
- Beware of “Anti-Virus-1″, Another Fake Antivirus in Town
- Ninite: Create a Single Unattended Installer for All of Your Favorite Software