Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable or Disable Use of Camera App on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?
- [Guide] Make Your Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 9
- How to Restore Default “New Tab” Page in Internet Explorer 8?
- [Opera Tips] Disable Bookmarks Trash Folder, Sidebar Extensions and Chronological Tab Switching Feature
- Omnibar: Combine Mozilla Firefox Address bar and Search bar
- How to Remove Annoying “Safe To Remove Hardware” Message Box in Windows Vista?