Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
We all know that Windows Vista and 7 show small status bar below the drives in Windows Explorer. If you are still on XP and want to get the same functionality, here is an interesting and free utility for you.
Following is a screenshot of this utility in action:
You just need to download it using following link, extract the Zip file and run the "vsdrv.exe" file. That's it. It'll automatically add the status bar below drive icons in XP Explorer.
If you want to remove the drive status bar, simply run "uninstall.cmd" file present in the same folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Free Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 VHD Images for Microsoft Virtual PC
- 3 Application Compatibility Registry Tweaks to Boost Windows Vista and Windows 7 Performance
- How to Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Yahoo! Messenger?
- [Direct Download Links] Genuine Windows 7 RTM with SP1 ISO (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Xmarks Bookmark Sync: Must Have Extension for All Web Browsers
- TaskDock: Center All Taskbar (Superbar) Buttons in Windows 7