After getting a lot of demand for a Basic version of my theme "AeroVG for Vista", I'm pleased to announce my new theme "Vista Blue Refresh". It'll give you same Royale Blue experience in Windows Vista.
So now Windows Vista Basic users can also enjoy this theme.
I have created this theme for "Windows Vista Basic" users who can't use "Aero" in their systems and are forced to use the Vista Basic theme. It also contains a version for Aero which is same as "AeroVG" theme.
This theme contains almost all new features which were present in my previous "AeroVG" theme like:
- New Details pane which have different colors for different folders like Video, Pictures, etc.
- Semi-Transparent addressbar and searchbar which get mixed with the window titlebar.
- Darker hovered, clicked, selected area in Explorer.
- New Statusbar matching with menubar.
- Blue Control panel sidebar.
- Cool dialog box buttons.
- Only active window taskbar button is visible to make the taskbar more clean.
- Checkbox and radio buttons are Apple leopard styled.
- Cool blue progressbar in dialog boxes.
NOTE: It'll apply the Aero theme by default. If you want to use the "basic" version which I made specially, then change it from "Windows Color and Appearance -> Open classic appearance properties for more color options" and select the Basic version from the list and then apply.
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
To completely transform Windows Vista into Windows 7, visit following tutorial: