Universal Extractor: Decompress and Extract Files from Any Type of Archive or Installer
Universal Extractor is a free program designed to decompress and extract files from almost all types of archive or installer, such as ZIP or RAR files, self-extracting EXE files, application installers, etc.
Keep in mind Universal Extractor is not intended to be a general purpose archiving program. It cannot (and never will) create archives, and therefore cannot fully replace archivers such as 7-Zip or WinRAR. What it will do, however, is allow you to extract files from virtually any type of archive, regardless of source, file format, compression method, etc.
You can download it using following link:
Thanks to our reader "randomcore" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Metro UI: Download Windows 8 Metro Style Black, Blue and White Themes for Yahoo! Messenger
- [Did You Know] Ultimate List of Windows Live Mail Bugs and Goof-ups
- [Software Update] Windows Live Essentials 2012 (Wave 5) Available for Download
- Best Free Alternatives to Nero CD / DVD Burning Software
- [Tip] How to Forcefully Restart a Hanged Mobile Phone With Non-Removable Battery
- [Fix] “Windows cannot Change the Password” Error Message in User Accounts in Control Panel