[Guide] How to Create Unattended Installer of Adobe Photoshop?
If you are an Adobe Photoshop user and you regularly need to install it in your own system or other computer systems, this article will definitely help you.
In this article, we'll tell you how to create unattended installation of Adobe Photoshop which means you'll not need to enter details like name, serial number, etc. Just run the setup and sit back. It'll automatically fill all the details and will install Photoshop without asking you anything.
To make installation of Photoshop automated/unattended, you'll need to edit a file "Abcpy.ini" file present in its setup. Open the file in Notepad and add following lines in "[OEM Install]" section (overwrite if exists):
From now whenever you'll start the installation, it'll not ask you anything and will finish the installation within a few minutes.
PS: You can also edit this file according to your requirements.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Run It: Small Utility to Allow Opening of Any Program by Typing its Name in RUN Dialog Box in Windows
- Collection of Best Registry Tweaks to Speed Up Your Windows
- How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Fix] Can’t Set or Change Office 2013 Background Image, Automatically Resets to None
- 2 Fun Secret Tips to Customize UI of Opera Web Browser
- How to Enable New Animation in Mozilla Firefox Preferences / Options Window?