Many times Internet Explorer users face strange problems while browsing websites. The page loading time might be slower compared to other web browsers in your system. Also sometimes Internet Explorer crashes frequently while browsing Internet.
Almost all such kind of issues occur due to incorrect Internet Settings, installation of incompatible add-ons or disabling particular IE feature.
To fix all these issues related to performance, safety and security, Microsoft has released a new Fix it to automatically fix problems in IE.
This new Fix it automatically diagnoses issues that may reduce safety in Internet Explorer or cause Internet Explorer to respond slowly or crash.
Following issues are fixed by this Fix it:
- Defective Internet Explorer add-ons. Disables defective add-ons.
- Phishing filter is turned off. Turns the phishing filter on.
- Pop-up blocker is turned off. Turns the Pop-up blocker on to block pop-ups.
- Security settings are not set to recommended settings. Resets security to recommended settings.
- Internet Explore does not update cached pages or updates them inefficiently, causing launch to be slow. Resets the page sync policy to automatic.
- Cache size is too small or too big, causing slow performance. Resets the cache size to be within 50-250 MB of the default range.
- Concurrent server connections set too low or too high causing slow performance. Restore IE concurrent connection settings to defaults.
- Pop-up blocker is turned off allowing pop screens. Turns the Pop Up Blocker on.
- Resets Internet Explorer security settings to the default (recommended) levels.
- Enable the Phishing Filter.
- Enable Data Execution Prevention for Internet Explorer
This Fix it can automatically detect and fix the issues or you can manually select the issues to fix.
You can download it using following link:
Thanks to our friend Rob Margel for sharing it...