Best Free Audio / Video Players and Alternatives to Windows Media Player
Almost all of us enjoy listening music and watching videos, movies in our computer systems. If you are using Windows and didn't install any 3rd party software, you must be using default "Windows Media Player" to listen MP3 or watching videos.
Although Windows Media Player is a good multimedia player and works great but some people don't like it because of some limitations and heaviness on resources.
Today in this topic we are going to share some free and popular multimedia players which can be used as an alternative to Windows Media Player (WMP).
So without wasting time, lets list the best and most popular audio and video players available for Windows:
- Media Player Classic
- Media Player Classic - Home Cinema
- VLC Media Player
- GOM Player
- KMPlayer (Thanks Ravi)
- DivX Plus Player
- AIMP (Thanks Hackerpunk1)
- Daum PotPlayer (64-bit version) (Thanks NZero, ATX, Levar and Fauzie)
Please give them a try and let us know which one do you like the most and why?
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Windows 10 Fix] Dotted Circle Animation Not Showing on Reboot or Shutdown Screen
- [Tip] Customize Start Page Background Theme and Number of Columns in Opera
- What Should Microsoft Change in Windows 8 to Make All Users Happy?
- Repair Nokia Lumia and HTC One Mobile Phones Using Software Recovery Tools
- [Fix] Remove “Test mode Windows 7 build 7600 or 7601” Message (Watermark) from Windows 7 Desktop
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 8? Check Yourself Using Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant