Twitter Adds “Always Use HTTPS” Option for Better Security, How to Instructions Inside
Good news for Twitter users. Twitter has added "Always use HTTPS" option in account Settings for improved security. Once you enable this new option, Twitter will always use HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) to open Twitter pages for your account. It'll improve your Twitter account security by encrypting your communications with Twitter network and sending your account information to Twitter using a secure connection.
If you are a Twitter user, you should definitely turn this new option on using following simple steps:
1. Log into your Twitter account and click on Settings link.
2. Enable "Always use HTTPS" option present in Account tab.
3. Click on Save button and you are done.
You'll need to enter your password at the time of saving settings.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Ninite: Create a Single Unattended Installer for All of Your Favorite Software
- Join Us on Social Media
- Download Windows 7 Dark Theme “SevenVG Black RTM” for Windows XP
- [Solution] EXE Files Always Open with Notepad or Other Applications OR Can’t Open EXE Files in Windows
- Appetizer: Yet Another Free Dock / Application Launcher for Windows
- DWMColorMod: Free Utility for Windows 7 to Customize Aero Glass Appearance