TweakUAC: Freeware to Turn User Account Control (UAC) On or Off in Windows Vista
Windows Vista and Windows 7 come with new UAC (User Account Control) feature which prevents malicious programs to install in your system as well as it also prevents basic users to accidentally change system critical settings which can be harmful to the system.
You can customize UAC settings manually using following tutorials:
- A Complete Guide for Tweaking User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Vista
- How to Tweak User Account Control (UAC) Options in Windows Vista Home Basic & Home Premium?
Today in this topic, we are going to share a freeware which allows you quickly customize UAC settings.
TweakUAC is an absolutely free software which can be used to quickly turn UAC (User Account Control) on or off, or to make UAC operate in the quiet mode:
Using TweakUAC is extremely easy: just download and run it, then select the desired option on its window and press OK.
You can download it using following link:
UPDATE: It seems the software website is down. You can try following similar freeware:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- TBarIconBlanker: Remove Program Icons from Windows Titlebar and Taskbar Buttons
- Download Windows 8 Start Screen Full for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Download Panda Cloud Free Antivirus 2.0
- [Tip] How to Check Running Apps List in Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Later Versions
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 8 Using “Windows 8 M3 Starter Kit”
- IE7 Pro: Free Add-on to Add New Features to Internet Explorer Web Browser