TweakIE9: Tweaking Utility for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)
If you are an Internet Explorer user, this topic will help you in customizing the web browser according to your requirements. Today in this topic we are going to share a freeware for Internet Explorer web browser.
TweakIE9 is a free software tool which helps you in tweaking and customizing Internet Explorer 9 web browser's functionality and UI.
TweakIE9 is not yet another 3rd party IE9 tweaking utility. It provides the end user ultimate control over the web browser customization. It also allows the user to restore Internet Explorer 9 default functionality and UI to undo any changes.
With the help of this tool, you can turn on/off various toolbars such as favorites bar, command Bar and status bar in IE9. You can also enable/disable ClearType and other features in IE9 quickly and easily.
It also allows you to change various advanced settings such as changing downloads directory, managing search providers, managing pop-up and protection settings, etc.
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 9
- CPU: x86 or x64
Interested people can download this software using following link:
You can also check following utility:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- AutoRun Disabler: Free Portable Utility to Disable Autorun Functionality in Windows
- QTTabBar: Freeware to Add Web Browser Style Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
- Get Windows 7 Iconized (Icon Only) Taskbar Feature in Windows XP and Vista
- FoxE9: Download Add-on to Make Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)
- [AIO] Complete Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP Using Resource Hacker
- How to Customize System Properties (Sysdm.cpl) in Windows XP?