Tweak MC: A Set of Useful Commands for Media Center Edition
Do you have Windows Media Center edition (MCE) installed in your computer system? If yes, following tweaking utility will help you.
TweakMC is a set of some useful commands for Media Center Edition. Its a freeware which adds additional flexibility to various areas of Media Center. The source code is also included and can be used as a reference to create additional custom TweakMC settings.
Display Wireless Passwords: When joining a wireless network, do you want to read the password as you enter it or do you want it to be hidden?
Overscan Adjustment Settings:
- Enable Overscan: Some televisions do not display the full Media Center user experience. Do you want Media Center to pull in critical UI elements?
- Bottom Margin: How many units should Media Center pull in critical elements from the bottom of the screen?
- Top Margin: How many units should Media Center pull in critical elements from the top of the screen?
- Right Margin: How many units should Media Center pull in critical elements from the right of the screen?
- Left Margin: How many units should Media Center pull in critical elements from the left of the screen?
Enable Add-in Debugging: Add-ins start automatically when Media Center starts. Do you want to be prompted to attach a debugger when your Add-in is loaded?
Override the Current Screen Resolution: Media Center displays a warning if the current screen resolution will not run at an acceptable level based on your current video card. You should note that this determination is an estimate based on the information Media Center can gather about your video card. To prevent warnings from repeatedly displaying, enter your screen resolution(for example, 1920x1200 or 1024x768).
- Display Navigation Buttons: Do you want to display navigation buttons in different Media Center galleries and the Start screen when a toolbar for the two-foot experience is displayed?
- Always Display Two-Foot Toolbars: This ensures that two-foot toolbars are displayed in all screens in Media Center except when video plays full screen, when visualizations are displaying as music plays, or when a slide show is playing.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Guide] How to Create Unattended Installer of Adobe Photoshop?
- [Tip] Enable Dark or Light Theme Modes in Windows 10
- Download Mac OS X Skin for Yahoo! Messenger 9 and 10
- How to Get XP Style Classic “Network Connections” Back in Control Panel in Windows Vista and Later?
- [Fix] “No Signal” Issue on Tata Sky DTH Service in India
- Remove Product Key and Reset License Information of Microsoft Office Using Office Key Remover