Try Again Extension for Mozilla Firefox: Keeps Loading the Page When Server Not Found
"Try Again" is a must have extension for Mozilla Firefox users. You all might be aware of "Server Not Found" error message. Sometimes you know that you have typed the site URL correctly but the browser shows "Server Not Found" error message due to connection problem or downtime and you have to keep loading the page again and again until it starts opening.
So to reduce your work and to give you some comfort, "Try Again" automatically keeps trying to load the page. It replaces the default Firefox error page with its own custom page:
It shows a timer and automatically retries to load the page.
You can even change the time out period and number of retries from its Options using "Tools -> Add-ons".
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Windows 10 Tip] Disable Number of Badge Notifications on Taskbar Buttons
- How to Fix Arrow Keys Navigation Problem in Mozilla Firefox?
- Do You Want Google+ Invitation to Sign Up? Get It Officially
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Calculator in Windows XP and Vista
- Nitro PDF Reader: Free PDF Reader with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
- Microsoft Re-brands “Windows Live One Care Safety Scanner” to “Microsoft Safety Scanner”