[Tip] How to Forcefully Restart a Hanged Mobile Phone With Non-Removable Battery
Almost all of us use smartphones and whenever something goes wrong in our phone or when the phone starts running slowly, we just restart the mobile phone to refresh the installed operating system whether its an Android phone, Windows Phone or iPhone. Rebooting the phone makes it run smoothly as everything starts from scratch.
But many times if the phone hangs i.e. freezes and enters into a not responding state, it doesn't react to any touch input or button press. In such cases, we need to remove the battery from its backside to forcefully restart the phone and it solves the problem.
But now-a-days many smartphones are coming with non-removable battery and many mobile phones don't even contain any hard buttons or keys for Home and Back options. In such phones, if the phone hangs, what will you do to make it working again? Since you can't take the battery out, will you wait till the battery level ends and the phone switches itself off? Obviously, no.
Actually there is a hidden secret trick to forcefully restart any mobile phone even if its not responding i.e. hanged. So if you are using a mobile phone which does contain non-removable battery and if it suddenly hangs in future, you can take help of following small trick to force restart it:
The hidden secret trick to forcefully restart the smartphone includes 2 buttons combination: Power button and Volume button.
Just press and hold Volume Down (-) button and Power (or Lock) buttons together for a few seconds (almost 10 seconds) and your mobile phone will immediately restart.
That's the best method to reset a hanged mobile phone and make it working again for you.
PS: In some mobile phones, you might need to press and hold Volume Up (+) button and Power (or Lock) buttons together for a few seconds to restart the phone.
There are some more similar tricks which require some buttons combination to press and hold such as taking screenshot, booting into Recovery mode, Download mode, Fast Boot mode etc. You can check out those tricks at following links:
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret Features and Menus in Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
- [Tip] Change or Remove Built-in Ringtones and Sounds in Android Smartphone
- Hidden Secret Codes for Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phones
- Hidden Secret Codes for Google Android Mobile Phones
- iPhone Tips-n-Tricks and Hidden Secret Service Codes
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Dark Theme] Make Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Microsoft Edge Web Browser
- Set Explorer View as Default for My Computer and Other Folder Windows in Windows XP
- [Fun Tip] Access New Metro Boot Loader While Running Windows 8
- Download Mozilla Firefox 3.7 Mockup Theme NOW
- Nitro PDF Reader: Free PDF Reader with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Free Beta