[Tip] Enable New “Translator Bubble UI” in Google Chrome
Here is a small but useful tip for Google Chrome web browser users. If you use Google Chrome, you might be aware of its built-in "Page Translator" feature which offers automatic translation facility if the current webpage is not in your preferred language.
This feature shows a small translation toolbar also called "Infobar" at the top of the webpage which can be used to translate the webpage in your own language.
In newer versions of Chrome, the developer team has introduced a new option to replace this translation infobar with a new and advanced bubble UI. By default this new UI is disabled but you can enable it using Chrome's advanced configuration page i.e. chrome://flags page.
Following is a preview of the new bubble UI of page translator feature:
You can see in the above screenshot, the new bubble UI of translator looks more advanced and clean compared to the old toolbar.
If you want to enable this new feature in Google Chrome, check out following simple steps:
1. Open Google Chrome web browser and type chrome://flags/ in addressbar and press Enter. It'll open the advanced configuration page.
2. Now press "Ctrl+F" keys together to launch find box and type translate in the find box.
It'll directly go to following option:
Enable the new Translate UX. Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS
Enable the new Translate bubble UX is offered instead of the infobar. #enable-translate-new-ux
3. Click on the "Enable" link given below this option.
4. Now click on "Relaunch Now" button and it'll restart Google Chrome web browser.
Once Google Chrome opens, try to open a different language webpage and you'll see the new translate bubble UI in Google Chrome.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- StExBar: A Must Have Free Add-on for Windows Explorer
- [Tip] Disable Search Pop-up on Selecting Text Feature in Opera
- [Windows 10 Tip] Show / Hide Number of New Notifications on Action Center Icon in Taskbar
- Twitter Adds “Always Use HTTPS” Option for Better Security, How to Instructions Inside
- Moo0 WindowMenuPlus: Add Extra Useful Menus to Windows Explorer
- How to Enable Folder Merge Conflict Message in Windows 8 and Later?