"The Search Bar" gadget is an excellent gadget for Windows 7 users which allows you to easily search from various providers right from your desktop. You can search from Amazon, AOL, Ask.com, Bing, Google, Wikipedia or Yahoo.
If you want to switch search providers, simply click on the icon and select one from the list.
At the moment, this gadget is intended for Windows 7 and does not include a smaller "docked" mode for use with the Vista Sidebar. It is designed to float on your desktop.
You can download the gadget using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change Icons and Text Labels (Names) of Start Screen Tiles in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- [Guide] Things To Do After Installing Windows 8.1
- Hidden Secret Easter Egg in YouTube Videos to Play “Snake” Game
- How to Add Program Shortcuts and Other Useful Shortcuts with Icons in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Desktop Context Menu?
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Spider Solitaire” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- Get Windows 7 “Show Desktop” Taskbar Icon in Windows XP and Windows Vista