"The Search Bar" gadget is an excellent gadget for Windows 7 users which allows you to easily search from various providers right from your desktop. You can search from Amazon, AOL, Ask.com, Bing, Google, Wikipedia or Yahoo.
If you want to switch search providers, simply click on the icon and select one from the list.
At the moment, this gadget is intended for Windows 7 and does not include a smaller "docked" mode for use with the Vista Sidebar. It is designed to float on your desktop.
You can download the gadget using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- WinCDEmu: Mount CD/DVD Images (ISO, NRG, MDS/MDF, IMG, etc) in Windows Explorer
- Download Popular “Angry Birds” and “Bad Piggies” Games for Windows PC
- How to Remove “Burn” Button from Windows Explorer Command Bar in Windows 7?
- [Fix] “Your Windows 8.1 Install Couldn’t be Completed, Something Happened” Error Message
- [Fix] Mouse Pointer Freezes, Lags or Other Problems While Playing Games in Windows 8.1
- [Exclusive] Customize “Win+X” Menu in Windows 8 – Add, Remove, Rename or Move Shortcuts