"The Search Bar" gadget is an excellent gadget for Windows 7 users which allows you to easily search from various providers right from your desktop. You can search from Amazon, AOL, Ask.com, Bing, Google, Wikipedia or Yahoo.
If you want to switch search providers, simply click on the icon and select one from the list.
At the moment, this gadget is intended for Windows 7 and does not include a smaller "docked" mode for use with the Vista Sidebar. It is designed to float on your desktop.
You can download the gadget using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret Features Using “Advanced Configuration” Page in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera Web Browsers
- How to Enable Hidden “InContent Preferences” Feature in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Disable Aero Glass Transparency in Mozilla Thunderbird Window?
- How to Set a Custom URL or Username for Your Facebook Profile Page?
- How to Restore Caret Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Show Large Icons in Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows Taskbar?