Are you not satisfied with default Windows copy / move dialog box? Do you want to have an advanced file copy mechanism with features like pause/resume, etc?
TeraCopy is a free and small software designed to copy and move your files at the maximum possible speed.
It comes with following interesting features:
- Copy files faster: TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers: Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery: In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list: TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration: TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 7 Logon Reworked: Get Longhorn Style Aurora Login Screen in Windows 7
- How to Remove Shut Down Button from Windows Vista and 7 Login Screens?
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 7? Check Yourself Using Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor
- [Exclusive] How to Add New Shortcuts in “Win+X” Menu of Windows 8?
- IETester: Test Websites Compatibility With Different Internet Explorer Versions
- [Fix] Small Download Arrow Icon Showing on Start Screen Tiles in Windows 8.1