Are you not satisfied with default Windows copy / move dialog box? Do you want to have an advanced file copy mechanism with features like pause/resume, etc?
TeraCopy is a free and small software designed to copy and move your files at the maximum possible speed.
It comes with following interesting features:
- Copy files faster: TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers: Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery: In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list: TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration: TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting: A Problem is Preventing the Troubleshooter from Starting
- FireGestures: Get Opera Like Mouse Gestures in Mozilla Firefox
- How to Add New Program Shortcuts in My Computer Context Menu in Windows?
- Download Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1 and 7 Features Comparison Chart
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Windows Media Player (WMP) in Windows XP and Vista
- Mozilla Releases Add-on Recovery Tool for Firefox 7.0 to Recover Hidden Add-ons